I am a strongly self-motivated and enterprising person with first class communication skills and an ability to use initiative to achieve personal and business targets. I have the confidence and experience to work alone, at the same time offering team and leadership skills to positively influence others. I embrace change and thrive in an environment where I
I am a strongly self-motivated and enterprising person with first class communication skills and an ability to use initiative to achieve personal and business targets. I have the confidence and experience to work alone, at the same time offering team and leadership skills to positively influence others. I embrace change and thrive in an environment where I am challenged on a daily basis.
I enjoy developing and managing meaningful relationships, creating and implementing processes, and managing projects and programmes of varying levels of complexity.
Learning Solutions Manager @ TFPL Learning is a market leading training and development service company offering over 100 courses across 11 disciplines including IT, Personal Development, Records Management, Knowledge and Information Management. We’ve been developing innovative and cutting edge training techniques for over 30 years and we are passionate advocates of lifelong learning. We are learners as well as teachers – we never stop improving and sharing knowledge.
we know that every learner is different. We know that every organisation faces its own challenges. We understand that your needs are unique, which is why we work in partnership with you to develop the best training solutions. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) London, United KingdomRelationship Manager @ Working remotely and reporting directly to the Operations Director and then Managing Director. The role was based on one of our key client's site as a Learning and Development Advisor and Co-coordinator, ensuring employees have access to expert advice, guidance and support on a wide range of learning interventions and tools. This includes:
• Stakeholder Management - both internal and external
• Creation of a monthly MI and dashboards
• Establish and maintain key relationships
• Continuously Identifying business and service delivery improvements to the partnership
• Undertake trainer observations and give feedback
• Research and propose cost effective solutions for each learning need identified
• Providing advice and guidance on an individual, team and department basis
• Manage and schedule internal and external learning events
• Create and manage a variety of marketing interventions to promote development solutions From July 2011 to April 2014 (2 years 10 months) Account Manager @ • Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing organisations
• Produce monthly and annual client account plans and strategy forecasts
• Research, develop and create proposals based on a client’s learning needs and tender requirements
• Formulate innovative, creative and cost effective learning solutions
• Give advice, guidance and support on learning needs of an organisation
• Carry out trainer observations and feedback From February 2010 to July 2011 (1 year 6 months)
Geology BSc @ University of Portsmouth From 2004 to 2008 Gaynes school Laguage college Maria Naylor is skilled in: Training, Account Management, CRM, Management Development, Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Strategy, Relationship Management, Process Improvement, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Supplier Negotiation, L&D, Time Management, Manage Client..., Blended Learning, Stakeholder Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension