Talent Acquisition @ Automation Personnel Services, Inc.
Senior Recruiter, Sourcer, and Resource Manager. Dynamic, consultative, senior recruiting strategist with established record of achievement and demonstrated success in recruiting and placing top candidates. Exceptional business partner with a strong commitment to overall client satisfaction. Experienced in all aspects of the recruiting life cycle with strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills. Focused, self-directed leader with a
Senior Recruiter, Sourcer, and Resource Manager. Dynamic, consultative, senior recruiting strategist with established record of achievement and demonstrated success in recruiting and placing top candidates. Exceptional business partner with a strong commitment to overall client satisfaction. Experienced in all aspects of the recruiting life cycle with strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills. Focused, self-directed leader with a passion for placing Sales Executives, Pre-sales, Finance, Marketing, Consumer Insights, Research and Development and Technical or Functional Consultants.
Global Corporate Recruiter @ CSM Bakery Solutions, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. One of the largest bakery manufacturers in the world, CSM provides specialized ingredients such as bread and pastry mixes; fillings, icings and toppings; batter and frozen dough for muffins, cookies and viennoiserie; and finished products like cakes, donuts, and more. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Brill, Meister Marken, Westco, Multifoods and Waldkorn
. CSM serves business-to-business markets throughout Europe, North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia from more than 25 locations and more than 40 manufacturing sites, generating annual sales of $3.5 billion with a workforce of around 9,500 employees From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Executive Recruiter @ Claddagh Resources is a Premier Recruiting Firm.
Senior Contract Sourcer and Recruiter
• Sourced for account executives, sales and pre-sales, and business development and channels candidates for a senior recruiter the majority of my time here.
• Provide full lifecycle recruitment perm expertise for Fortune 1000 companies in Information Technology, Professional Services, Management Consulting, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Logistics, ERP (Manufacturing, SCM, Financials, Projects, HR, CRM) EAI (SCM, CRM,BI)SAP Business Suite(CRM,ERP,PLM, SCM APO, SRM) CRM (Bus. Comm., on demand, .) SAP (ERP enterprise applications: FICO, MM, PP, SD, PLM, SRM) SAP NetWeaver (EP, WAS, PI, MDM,OTC, RTR,) SAP BusinessObjects BI HANA, OnDemand, Duet, RFID, SOA, GRC, PeopleSoft (People Tools, People Code), Oracle all platforms;(Database, Middleware, Applications) E-Business DBA’s, Data Warehousing, Data Architects, Project Managers, Data Security, Siebel, Business Objects, JDEdwards (Financials, Manufacturing, Distribution, HR/Payroll, CNC), Red Praire/JDA
• Placed fulltime perm Consultants, Business Development Managers, Sales, Pre-sales, Vice President of Sales, and Alliances
• Companies that I worked directly with the hiring managers were: Sungard, TCS, HCL, Verint, Software AG, Intrasee, Apriso,AVG, Kyriba and Red Praire/JDA.
• Internet sourcing includes: AIRS, web mining, social networking, aggregators, internet search engines and databases, blog searches, Boolean logic, Bing, TalentHook, Google, MSN, LinkedIn, Hoover’s, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Craig’s List, Zoominfo
• Manage full life cycle of recruitment processes; strategies, methods, sourcing, qualification, selection, pre-employment verification, offer, candidate closing and on-boarding.
• Partner with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies, interview processes, and selection criteria, account management, client relationship building. From June 2012 to January 2013 (8 months) GeorgiaAccount Executive/Talent Acquisition/Account Manager @ Light industrial Staffing sales, Recruiting and Account Management. From April 2010 to June 2012 (2 years 3 months) Contract Recruiter @ Contract recruiter From January 2009 to April 2010 (1 year 4 months) Account Executive @ Talent Acquisition/Account Management/Business Development From January 2008 to January 2009 (1 year 1 month) Greater Atlanta Area
Psychology @ University of Wyoming Marcie Smedlund is skilled in: Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, Technical Recruiting, Leadership, Interviews, Account Management, Management, Recruiting, Applicant Tracking Systems, Human Resources, Onboarding, CRM, New Business Development, Cold Calling, Hiring
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension