Senior Product Marketing Manager @ Demandbase is the leading targeting and personalization company for B2B. The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that enables marketers to connect campaigns directly to revenue. We make it possible for businesses to deliver personalized ads targeting specific businesses across the web, and then
Senior Product Marketing Manager @ Demandbase is the leading targeting and personalization company for B2B. The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that enables marketers to connect campaigns directly to revenue. We make it possible for businesses to deliver personalized ads targeting specific businesses across the web, and then tailor the messages on their websites to convert these companies to customers.
Leading the positioning and messaging of the B2B marketing cloud platform.
Perform ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep organization abreast of changing environments.
Develop sales enablement tools and training programs for our Ads and Web Operations sales team in NY and SF.
Design and own the Go to Market strategy for all our new products and services, working across the company with engineering, product management, demand gen, sales and partner teams. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaProduct Marketing Manager- Autodesk 360 and Cloud Strategy @ Responsible for supporting the company’s product strategy, managing
marketing programs, and developing content to fuel adoption and usage of
Autodesk A360 worldwide. This includes marketing for the core cloud benefits free
to all users and related mobile apps, Autodesk A360 cloud services, and other
upcoming products enabled by the platform.
Developed and drove a company wide gamification program called the "Design and Make" contest, to showcase and teach Autodesk employees the benefits of A360. Finalist chosen by CEO and CFO at Autodesk University 2013. From February 2013 to May 2015 (2 years 4 months) Product Marketing Manager- Database @ Managed database product marketing activities with focuses on:
- Spatial and location services
- Database Developer Tools including APEX, SQL Developer and MS tools for Oracle Database
Facilitator and owner of Oracle Database Social Media channels, including Oracle Database Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook account. From June 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaProduct Marketing Manager - Identity Management @ Product Marketing Manager for Identity Management software under the Fusion Middleware umbrella. Responsible for ensuring cohesive messaging and product position in the market.
Wrote and edited White papers, Sales kits and Web-content to be used in marketing campaigns with Tech Target, Ziff Davis, Information Security and CSO magazine.
Executed and participated in webinars, road shows and sponsorships at industry/analyst conferences.
Facilitator of the OracleIDM Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts and Oracle "Think Tank" Podcast Series.
Analyzed and improved web traffic by using Site Catalyst software to determine what sparked customer interests. From February 2008 to July 2010 (2 years 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Development Manager (MBA Internship) @ • Researched initial ideas to show case at Experience Innovation Exhibit sponsored by Intel at Oracle Open World 2007. Established the theme of showcasing “The Human Benefit of Intel Innovation” Collaborated showcases, speakers, public relations and entertainment events to promote Intel products.
• Owned key vendor/partner relationship. Project managed two SMB/Tier 1 lead generation campaigns with VMware. Developed white papers for joint VMware Intel starter kits, wrote PR statements for upcoming marketing campaigns.
• Worked with account managers and legal department to develop SOW for a joint marketing lab co-funded by Citrix and Intel.
• Implemented metric measurement tools to track ROI of marketing projects with Oracle, VMware and Citrix. From May 2007 to August 2007 (4 months) Portland, Oregon AreaFinancial Analyst @ • Led monthly reporting and forecast consolidation, reviews and management reporting for $100 million annual Technical Support and Warranty division for IBM Global Services.
• Created and implemented financial reporting model. Accurate forecast and streamlined revenue reporting propelled business partner sales team to achieving target four quarters in a row.
• Prepared strategic 2005 and 2006 sales quotas of five different brands of IBM laptop and server products for the Business Partner market.
• Reported weekly load/backlog sales and inventory numbers for the Business Partner Executive Team.
• Developed a tracking tool to track inventory from distributor to end user, taking into account backlog and weekly sales. From May 2003 to August 2006 (3 years 4 months) Toronto, Canada AreaChannel Marketing Analyst (16 Month PEY program) @ Managed a nationwide marketing incentive program for the distribution of consignment laptops to customers, known as the "Try and Buy Program"
Achieved a 5% increase in annual sales directly related to laptop marketing incentive program.
Led the implementation of five new promotional strategies. For example the "Sell Blue, See Green!" partner reward program that encouraged our business partners to reach specific quotas to obtain bonuses payouts.
Coordinated the Canadian meetings, entertainment and gatherings at 2002 annual IBM Partner World Conference held in San Francisco From May 2001 to September 2002 (1 year 5 months) Toronto, Canada Area
MBA, Marketing @ Thunderbird, School of International Management From 2006 to 2007 Honors BA, Applied Economics @ University of Toronto - Victoria University From 1998 to 2003 Mandy Schafer is skilled in: Account Based Marketing, Product Marketing, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, Lead Generation, Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Management, Management, Product Management, Mobile Applications, Identity Management, Marketing Strategy, Salesforce.com, Analytics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension