Programmer @ John Hunter Hospital, HNELHD, NSW Health
Database Developer @ Hal Group
Senior .Net Developer @ Buildtools Australia
Bachelor's degree, Computer Science @
University of Pune
Highly passionate .Net Developer and database expert with a Masters and Bachelor in Computer Science. 12 years of total experience including 5 years mobile apps development in Windows Mobile and Android, database designing, troubleshooting, testing, maintenance and version controlling. My experience includes developing mobile application for health research IT project operated in large scale, implementing ERP solution
Highly passionate .Net Developer and database expert with a Masters and Bachelor in Computer Science. 12 years of total experience including 5 years mobile apps development in Windows Mobile and Android, database designing, troubleshooting, testing, maintenance and version controlling. My experience includes developing mobile application for health research IT project operated in large scale, implementing ERP solution in clothing industry, as well as developing versatile high perform online software product for other types of companies. Had strong work collaboration with US CDC, Thailand MOH, Kenya CDC based programmer.
My skills include:
• Balanced exposure in any kind of ICT solution
• Software Design Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio, UML
• Programming: C#, VB6, Java for Android, C, C++
• Mobile Platform:Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile 5/6, Android (Native Apps)
• Database: MS SQL Server 2012, 2008R2, 2005, MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server CE
• Web Expertise: ASP.Net , HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JQuery
• IDE: Visual Studio .Net 2012 /2010/2008, Eclips, Xamarin, Visual Studio 6
• Framework: MVC 4, Entity Framework, MVVM
• Project Scheduling: MS Project, JIRA
• Version Control: GitHub, Bitbucket
• Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop pro
My roles have required technical skills, attention to detail and an ability to deliver innovative solutions in high pressure situations.
Example of my value include:
• Improved MIS with latest mobile technologies which increased productivity
• Reduced research data entry time after implementing electronic data collection
• Saved cost by implementing in house development of SMS based solution
• Achieved best IT use award for one of my previous company
If you are looking for a highly motivated IT Professional with a unique combination of communication and technical skills, please contact me on "[email protected]"
Programmer @ - Provide technical support and maintenance as part of the Applications Development and Integration team
- Develop and deploy Information Systems
- Work on HNELHD development and quality methodology
- Propose extensions to HNELHD applications
- Maintain professional standards and ensure compliance with HNE standards
- Maintain current knowledge on technologies related to the provision of IT Services From October 2015 to Present (1 month) Newcastle Area, AustraliaDatabase Developer @ Working on .Net legacy system and database optimization. Improving reporting service for better performance in SQL report, stored procedure development, sql function development From July 2015 to September 2015 (3 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaSenior .Net Developer @ Development Tools: C# (framework 4.5), ASP.Net, MVC4, SQL Server 2012
* Real estate software database maintenance for Rhino Technology.
* Planning to upgrade the product in Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server 2014.
* Developed high quality Windows Service and E-commerce site to support the product. From March 2015 to May 2015 (3 months) Sydney Area, Australia.Net Windows Phone Developer @ Four weeks full time contract job to provide software development assistance for their Windows Phone software. Involved in database maintenance, support and testing
• Assist in software development of Windows Phone and Web API/MVC application
• Worked in Agile environment with COFE team
• Used Git repository for source control From February 2015 to March 2015 (2 months) SydenyAnalyst Programmer @ Development Tools: MS Project, Java, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL CE, WP7, Windows Mobile, Frontline SMS
• Project Coordinate Android Apps, Windows Mobile Apps, C# asp.net application
• Managed and improved information system with innovative thinking
• Modernized MIS, using latest technologies, Smart phones and Tabloid
• Analysed user’s requirement specification, system design
• Designed product architecture for online solution, win form, mobile application
• Delivered in time product designed architecture to development team
• Project management, planning, monitoring, milestone and stakeholder management
• Led a team of 3 programmers to develop software applications
• Tested and reviewed software quality and troubleshoot the problems
• Trained user and mentor developer on new product development
• Improved IT infrastructure with latest web technologies which increased productivity in Asset tracking, inventory, MIS and petty cash management system
• Reduced research data entry by 3 months after implementing electronic data collection using smart phone/tabloid apps and online data transfer
• Saved $35000 to the organization by implementing in house development of SMS based data collection solution From June 2008 to November 2014 (6 years 6 months) 68, Shaheed Tajudding Sarani, Mahakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh (www.icddrb.org)MIS Expert @ Development Platform: C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
• Designed web based architecture and solutions for MIS and M&E
• Designed distributed database with replication to manage all data in 23 district
• Developed statistical report, huge data analysis result
• Trained user on web based software, prepared high level documentation From July 2010 to October 2010 (4 months) UPPR Project, LGED Bangladesh Government, Agargaon, DhakaSenior Developer @ Development Platform: Visual C# (Studio 2005), ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005.
• Developed web based solution for Inventory Management System
• Designed Payroll Management System
• Oversaw software performance testing and quality ensuring
• Trained user on web based software
• Successfully implemented web based application, which bring all long distance office under one server and reduce the cost of MIS by 15%. From February 2008 to May 2008 (4 months) 71, Mahakhali C/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh (www.nitolniloy.com.bd)Analyst Programmer @ Development Platform: Visual C# (Studio 2005), ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005
• Analysed system requirement specification and coordinated database applications
• Designed and upgraded database
• Led initiative in developing web based software
• Implemented ERP software in a clothing factory
• Reduced the cost of tracking by developing web based shipment solution.
• Improved 5% production by developing E-Production, a mobile based online application
• Company achieved “Best ICT use Award” from BASIS in 2007 From October 2005 to January 2008 (2 years 4 months) Bara Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka (www.epcichk.com)Programmer @ Development Platform: Visual Basic 6, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Report 7.
• Maintained several database applications
• Trained user on customizes software and other software periodically
• Developed sales and distribution software
• Developed financial accounting software
• Administered Database Server
Achievements: Best Trainer award, for giving training on Microsoft Office to more than 300 employee in house. From May 2003 to September 2005 (2 years 5 months) 71, Mahakhali C/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh (www.nitolniloy.com.bd)Software Developer @ Development Platform: Visual Basic 6, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Report 7.
• Led team in several customized Business application software development.
• Trained users on customizes software and other software.
• Developed integrated financial accounting with sales and purchase solution
• Developed inventory and sales representative management software
• Developed corporate financial accounting solution for multiple unit
• Developed fixed asset management software From May 2001 to April 2003 (2 years) Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh (http://www.velocityglobal.com/)
M.Sc., Computer Science, 3.05 @ Independent University, Bangladesh From 2004 to 2008 Bachelor's degree, Computer Science @ University of Pune From 1995 to 1999 H.S.C., Science @ Dhaka College From 1991 to 1993 S.S.C., Science, First Class @ Govt. Science College, Tejgaon, Dhaka From 1986 to 1991 Mahmud Hassan is skilled in: C#, Systems Analysis, ASP.NET, Databases, SQL Server, Database Design, Software Development, Analysis, Database Management, Business Analysis, Microsoft Office, Excel, Visual Basic, MIS, Solution Architecture, Database Admin, Web Development, Software Project..., Web Applications, Oracle, Data Mining, Crystal Reports, XML, Microsoft SQL Server, Requirements Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Database Administration, OOP, Web Services, Biostatistics, Linux, Visual Studio, .NET, PL/SQL, jQuery, C++, Programming, Software Design, Data Collection, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, C, Android, Machine Learning, WCF, T-SQL, Statistics, UML, HTML 5, Operating Systems
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension