Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Electrical and Computer Engineering @
Adama Science and Technology University
Knowledgeable Java web developer with 5 years of industry experience primarily in Spring Hibernate and JSF with strong professional and academic background in leading project development cycle and assuring optimal operations of key software, platforms, and solutions. Innovative problem solver with history of success applying advanced technical expertise to solving challenging software development issues. Hands-on experience utilizing
Java/Java EE programming • Web Application Development • Software Development • Object-Oriented Programming • Technical Project Management • SOA •
Process Automation • Requirements Gathering & Analysis • Team Collaboration
Web: JQuery • HTML5 • CSS • AJAX • JSP • JSON • JSP • Servlets • XML • PrimeFaces • Facelet
Framework: Spring-Hibernate • JSF • Spring MVC • AngularJS • Hadoop • Struts • EJB • Bootstrap
Web Services: SOAP • RESTful
Databases: MySQL • JAVADB • SQL
Web-Application Server: Apache/Tomcat • Glassfish
SDLC: Scrum • RUP • Waterfall • RAD
Design Pattern: Singleton • Proxy • Factory • MVC
Tools: Netbeans • Eclipse • UML • GIT • Maven • MySQL Workbench • Visual Studio 2013 • SQL Server
Platforms: Windows • Linux(Ubuntu, Red Hat) • Mac OS
Software Developer @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Software Developer @ • Coordinated 3-phase technical project, using RUP methodology to assure on-time, on-budget completion.
• Worked on requirement gathering and analysis, Architecture and Designing phases of RUP including Requirements analysis, Architectural Analysis, Use case Analysis, Architectural design, use case design, subsystem design and class design.
• Use UML Diagrams such as sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, and VOPC diagram to analyze the user requirements.
• Participated in designing classes, packages, subsystems and interfaces, system layering strategy, reusable parts at system level and Identifying components/tools and technology used for the whole project.
• Implemented Class diagrams and complex business logics using both JavaSE and JavaEE using different java frameworks like spring, Hibernate, JSF … etc.
• Mapped java entity classes to the corresponding relational database tables using ORM tools such as JPA and Hibernate.
• Worked with the database independent query language - HQL to create queries to make use of its object oriented features such as inheritance, polymorphisms and association.
• Extensively used JSP as view and Servlets as controllers for designing and implementing streamlined User interfaces.
• Worked on developing web services to make use of applications from other applications.
• Used spring framework to manage all database transactions of an application.
• Developed web application by integrating Spring, Hibernate and JSF
• Assisted in introducing Eclipse source version control to improve team’s coordination and communication issues.
• Participated in maintaining failures in an application by implementing basic OO principles
• Practiced agile software development methodologies - SCRUM
• Designed and developed Study Buddy web application program for Kennesaw State University assisting students in scheduling appointments and places to meet up and study together. From July 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 7 months) EthiopiaJava Developer @ • Automated key processes and procedures by developing Kebele management system significantly improving performance and functionality of fast-paced administrative department.
• Worked on requirement gathering and analysis and use case analysis and use case design phase
• Implemented system’s business logic by using EJBs by using the services of the EJB container such as transaction, state, multithreading etc.
• Played a great role in designing and development of database including creating
SQL scripts and stored procedures for efficient data access
• Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment extensively to develop the projects.
• Identified and resolved security issues system-wide by implementing prepared JDBC query statements and store procedures.
• Used springs Aspect oriented programming (AOP) module to implement concerns in modular and well-localized way.
• Used IOC of spring’s main feature, implementing dependency injection extensively to create preferable dependencies between business classes
• Impact Analysis of new enhancements.
• Used GIT as distributed revision control and source code management (SCM)
• Received award as appreciation of my work for automation of existed manual payroll system. From February 2010 to February 2012 (2 years 1 month) Ethiopia
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension