Senior Software Engineer \ Technical Lead @ Microsoft
Co-Founder @ Sachalayatan.com
Sr. Software Engineer \ Technical Lead @ Expedia Group
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering @
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Oh! I almost forgot. I play guitar and sing in a local band. In my spare time, I do event, portrait and nature photography with my Canon 7D. I love to read books, write blogs, strength train and ride bike.
Software Developer II @ ▪ Design and implement of the Teamcenter 4-tier functionality using Teamcenter SOA in C#.
▪ Implement key features in NX and Solid Edge plugin using NXOpen framework using C++.
▪ Enhance the UG NX and Solid Edge COM plugins in C++.
▪ Develop bug fixes for all three plugins for Windows and Linux in C++.
▪ Enhance the Named Selection Manager COM plugin in C++.
▪ Fixed defects in Part Manager, Design Modeler addin in C++ and C# respectively. From April 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) Evanston, ILSoftware Developer I @ ▪ Led the effort to implement STL, stereolithography plugin in C++
▪ Enhanced the UG NX and Solid Edge COM plugins in C++
▪ Implemented key features in NX and Teamcenter 2-tier plugin using C++ and C#.
▪ Evaluated NXOpen C++ and Teamcenter ITK as a development platform in C#
▪ Developed bug fixes for all three plugins for Windows and Linux in C++. From April 2009 to March 2012 (3 years) Canonsburg, PATest Engineer II @ ▪ Tested CAD Plugins UG NX, Solid Edge, Solid Works, etc.
▪ Prepared customized documents for CAD regressions From April 2008 to March 2009 (1 year) Canonsburg, PAGraduate Teaching Assistant @ Course: CAD II, Finite Elements Method (Fall 2007)
▪ Taught ANSYS to a class of about 30 students. From August 2007 to January 2008 (6 months) Tempe, AZGraduate Research Assistant @ Project: A new Assembly Model for Legacy Systems Engineering
▪ Analyzed all available assembly model for support for parameters, constraints, kinematics, data exchange etc.
▪ Developed a new assembly model containing part feature, assembly features, parameters, constraints, kinematics, data exchange capability etc.
▪ Developed a system using ACIS geometric kernel 7.0 and MFC as a proof of concept. From January 2006 to January 2008 (2 years 1 month) Tempe, AZGraduate Teaching Assistant @ Courses: CAD/CAM Applications (Spring 2005, Summer 2005, Fall 2005)
▪ Instructed several classes of about 120 students, about 240 students in total.
▪ Developed curriculum for the course to adapt Solid Edge instead of I-DEAS From January 2005 to December 2005 (1 year) Tempe, AZSoftware Developer (C++) Trainee @ Product: Metatude Project Manager for Metatude BV
▪ Formulated object-oriented design of the architecture of the system.
▪ Designed the functionalities for release 2.5 as part of the C++ team.
▪ Enhanced the XML communication module for the software.
▪ Developed a Borland C++ Builder rotating status component for the software. From September 2004 to November 2004 (3 months) Dhaka, BangladeshProgramming Tutor @ Courses: Visual Studio C++ (dialog based MFC application)
▪ Instructed several classes of about 20 students
▪ Covered 'introduction to Windows programming', and 'dialog based application development' From March 2003 to May 2003 (3 months) Dhaka, Bangladesh
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension