Lynne Castro has over 22 years experience in the staffing industry. Lynne started her career in staffing at Shore Resources 22 years ago. I have been with Mattson since it opened in 2007 and have been a Principal / Partner with the company for the past 3 years. Prior to that I spent 11 years at Headway
Lynne Castro has over 22 years experience in the staffing industry. Lynne started her career in staffing at Shore Resources 22 years ago. I have been with Mattson since it opened in 2007 and have been a Principal / Partner with the company for the past 3 years. Prior to that I spent 11 years at Headway Staffing. I believe I have the innate ability to find the perfect fit for both my clients and my candidates. In my years as a recruiter, I quickly became a Top Producer and achieved Presidents Club Status and Sweet Sixteen recipient along with many other accolades. I am a native of Costa Mesa. When I am not working my time is spent with my beautiful daughter who attends UCSB. My relaxing time is vacationing & traveling, fine dining, great wine, walking, running, and enjoying time with family and friends.
22+ years in Executive Search, Staffing, Sales and Recruiting. Over 22+ years interviewing and staffing Administrative and Office Support positions including but not limited to: Administrative Assistants, Receptionists, Executive Assistants, Human Resources positions, Marketing positions, Inside Sales, Account Managers, Buyers, Purchasing Clerks, Clerical, Data Entry, File Clerks, Customer Service, Call Center, etc. 10+ years as a Senior Recruiter and 3 years as a Principal with the company.
Specialties: Real Estate, Title/ Escrow, Mortgage, Property Management, Insurance, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Corporate Retail, Hospitality, Legal, Financial Services, Automotive, and many more.
Mattson Resources specialties include: Administrative, Engineering, IT; Accounting & Finance; Skilled Industrial, and Healthcare.
Principal @ Principal / Sr. Recruiter
• Source, recruit, screen, and place candidates for Temporary, Temp-Hire and Direct Hire positions
• Strategic planning and business development with key partners
• Develop new and expand existing client base
• Manage key customer Accounts
• Responsible for answering RFP's and RFQ's
• Train and mentor new recruiters in sales and sourcing
• Responsible for recruiting, screening, evaluating, and referencing all candidates
• Coach, counsel, and train candidates as needed
• Consistent top biller of Company From July 2007 to Present (8 years 6 months) Senior Account Manager @ Senior Recruiter. Lynne Castro has over 11 years experience in the staffing industry. Lynne started her career in staffing at Shore Resources 16 years ago and had most recently spent the last 11 years at Headway Staffing. Lynne has the innate ability to find the perfect fit for both her clients and candidates. In her years as a recruiter, she quickly became a Top Producer and achieved Presidents Club Status, Headway Sweet 16 winner along with many other accolades.
• Skilled in Industry specific, direct hire placements. Recruiting, building rapport, cold calling, lead generation and increasing client base
• Identify, recruit, interview, test, and reference all candidates for Administrative, Accounting, and many other positions
• Acquire service, maintain, and expand client base thru cold-calling, on-site visits, and referrals
• Consistent “top-biller” and in Presidents Club every year
• Trained new recruiters From May 1996 to July 2007 (11 years 3 months)
AA, Business Administration @ Orange Coast College Lynne Castro is skilled in: Sales, Talent Acquisition, Time Management, Sales Management, Temporary Placement, New Business Development, Recruiting, Executive Search, Applicant Tracking Systems, Contract Recruitment, Human Resources, Internet Recruiting, Sourcing, Business Development, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension