Partner Account Manager/Operations Manager @ CTREC Hilton IT Academy
Sr. Sales Operations Specialist – Information Management Group @
No education info found.
Highly organized and detail-oriented professional with over 15 years’ experience providing meticulous and skillful administrative and sales support to senior executives and sales teams. Knowledgeable in strategic partner management. Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals. Performed broad range of administrative and sales operation responsibilities including coordinating
Highly organized and detail-oriented professional with over 15 years’ experience providing meticulous and skillful administrative and sales support to senior executives and sales teams. Knowledgeable in strategic partner management. Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals. Performed broad range of administrative and sales operation responsibilities including coordinating of conventions and seminars, and provision of customer service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Partner Account Manager/Operations Manager @ Managed the CTREC Partner Reseller schedule, marketing of the schedule and enrollment for partners. Developed and maintained the master schedule, and scheduled contractors when needed.
• Aligned sales training with knowledgeable instructors to train up the sales team in order to promote recently released revisions or new technologies.
• Maintained contractors and instructors relationships who can teach high demand classes.
• Researched and monitored existing client base and industry development, and identified potential new product opportunities.
• Developed a year over year master schedule, tracking class trends, class profitability, and researched new technologies to add to schedule.
• Develop weekly schedule reports to the partner community.
• Managed room rental contracts including catering.
• Maintained virtual student experience and processes. From April 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 4 months) Houston, Texas AreaSr. Sales Operations Specialist – Information Management Group @ Managed pre-sales activities for Symantec hardware initiative including, but not limited to, trial programs, sales support and projects around Symantec branded appliances.
• Reviewed and approved discounts by coordinating with local sales and product management.
• Managed Proof of Concept report and weekly Proof of Concept call with Sales Management.
• Identified, monitored, and assisted Sales team through large/complex appliance deals and the sales processes.
• Created and maintained documentation around Symantec branded appliances throughout entire sales processes. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) Sales Operations Specialist – Renewals @ Managed security software renewal opportunities which included extensive collaboration with Inside Sales Organization and the field.
• Established and maintained high customer satisfaction levels while managing all aspects of sales process to ensure customers’ experience was positive.
• Addressed and resolved customer objections/issues as encountered during renewal sales process.
• Identified anomalies on orders from report and corrected as needed.
• Managed all contract renewals for Data Loss Prevention after the acquisition of Vontu for US, Canada and Latin America.
• Created quotes, obtained discount approvals, and conducted extensive research to ensure accurate quotes were generated according to Vontu contracts.
• Operations Rep of the Quarter Q4 FY10. From 2006 to 2012 (6 years) Associate Sales Representative - Renewals @ Managed a large sales renewal territory totaling $14.7M in revenue for the Control Compliance Suite products.
• Identified all aspects of approval process as well as key players.
• Ensured goals, strategy and tactics were confirmed, communicated and agreed upon by all parties.
• Provided forecasting and booking reports on a weekly basis.
• Member of 100% Club 2005. From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Houston, Texas AreaExecutive Assistant @ Provided full administrative support to Vice President of Americas Sales and Field Operations, one Director and two Managers.
• Managed Executive daily calendar by coordinating meetings and booking travel.
• Prepared expense reports and organizational charts.
• Coordinated orders throughout the entire procurement process. From 2003 to 2004 (1 year) Houston, Texas AreaAdministrative Assistant @ Provided full secretarial support to two Vice Presidents of Americas Field Operations, one Director, and three Managers.
• Prepared letters, memos, made travel arrangements, and processed and approved expense reports.
• Management of organizational charts.
• Maintained absentee calendars for employee vacation and processed confidential personnel employee transactions. From 2000 to 2003 (3 years) Corporate Administrator, 1998 - 2000 @ Provided administrative support to President/CEO, including involvement with senior level meetings, preparing legal documentation and Dictaphone for transcribing company letters and memos.
• Orchestrated and recruited corporate mass-mailings to patent attorneys for obtaining new product development.
• Organized and implemented quarterly company-wide newsletter.
• Managed travel arrangements for entire company.
• Coordinated set-up of all conventions and seminars attended.
• Negotiated hotel meeting space, travel, catering, and audio visual arrangements for company Clinical seminars held quarterly.
• Assisted in planning company-wide functions, i.e. Christmas party, annual picnic, and other social events. From 1991 to 2000 (9 years)