Accountable and high-performing technology leader with expertise in building and optimizing organizational capabilities and resources by leading IT teams providing long-term information technology vision specialized in IT solution strategies, development, and delivery of IT services using agility framework (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), DevOps, and ITIL . A visionary and experienced leader in cutting-edge and emerging enterprise
Accountable and high-performing technology leader with expertise in building and optimizing organizational capabilities and resources by leading IT teams providing long-term information technology vision specialized in IT solution strategies, development, and delivery of IT services using agility framework (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), DevOps, and ITIL . A visionary and experienced leader in cutting-edge and emerging enterprise systems and applications such as Enterprise resource planning (ERP), engineering and software development, Enterprise data warehouse (BI), Open and structured databases, IT Infrastructure, disaster recovery and business continuity, IT Security, EDI technologies and B2B/EAI solutions, order-to-cash business transactions, supply chain, enterprise-wide critical project management, migration strategist of legacy environment, consolidation and migration due to mergers and acquisitions.
Accomplished leader in systems and solutions architect in diversified IT platforms such as IBM iSeries, MS windows, Unix/Linux/AIX, public cloud such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps solutions which include SCM (Software Configuration Management) such as GitHub, Subversion for software version repository, CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, configuration management tools such as Chef, and Ansible, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
IT Director @ Reported to Senior VP (CIO) and was accountable for:
IT Teams development, Information Technology Service Management, IT Solution Strategy and implementation, Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Security and Compliance, IT Asset Management, Telecommunications (VoIP), Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, IT Budget,Vendor Management, Enterprise-wide IT Project Management, Enterprise Applications support and development. From April 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 5 months) IT Manager - Oracle ERP (JDEdwards) Enterprise One, EDI/B2B, MFT, EAI, Customer Technology, AS400 @ Reported to Senior IT Director and led a dynamic team of customer facing technological solutions distributed across three divisional locations representing three healthcare market segments such as Primary Care, Extended Care and Home care. Hands on agile scrum software development as EDI/B2B team lead (Product Owner) developing JDEdwards/Oracle ERP software and AS400 programming. Provided long term strategic roadmap for EDI/B2B and other customer facing technologies for performance, scalability, growth, mergers and acquisitions. Provided supervision of daily business operations in collaboration with other functional teams to exceed the service level expected:
• Spearheaded the architectural design and implementation of new turnkey B2B/EDI connectivity and integration solution (BizManager, BizLink, and Application Integrator) that resulted significant outcomes:
- Removal of existing pain points and security risks.
- Optimized system efficiency, security, and scalability.
- Enhanced processing productivity by 50%
- Improved integration and connectivity capabilities.
- Enabled compliance HIPAA, SOX, HITECH, and PCI.
• Led the initiative of Disaster Recovery and business continuity plan, design, implementation and migration to the third party disaster recovery site.
• Architected and implemented high-availability systems for customer-facing applications to enable failover and business continuity which was an enterprise-wide initiative that involved highly trained corporate engineers, architecture team, and cooperate security team based on JAVA, XML, cXML, J2EE, JMS and .NET
• Implementation of Secured connectivity solutions: SSH, SSL, AS2, VAN, HTTP/S, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, PGP…
• Seamless mergers and acquisitions with Sterling Medical, PSS World Medical, and Edwards Medical. From September 2007 to February 2013 (5 years 6 months) Richmond, Virginia AreaIT Supervisor - Oracle ERP (JDEdwards) Enterprise One, EDI/B2B, GDSN/GS1 @ Supervised a dynamic team of B2B/EDI/ERP development and support distributed across three countries such as US, CANADA, UK. Provided strategic roadmap for EDI/B2B and supply chain strategies to meet business growth and opportunities. Partnered with senior leadership teams for strategy and alignment of departmental goal/initiatives with the enterprise-wide goal/initiative. Provided supervision of daily B2B/EDI business operations in collaboration with other functional teams to exceed the service level expected. Software development in RPG, CLP, and Oracle Enterprise one/JDEdwards (ERP).
• Significant reduction in item and pricing errors by executing the multi-country project initiatives for the real-time item catalog synchronization between the enterprise item data information and the Global Registry (GS1 or 1Sync) through the global data synchronization network (GDSN). As a result company saved ~ millions by eliminating the loss due to incorrect item and pricing information in the supply chain.
• 30 percent increase in efficiency and accuracy by redefining the existing SOP (removing pain points) for order processing feeding inbound and outbound between EDI/B2B systems and backend enterprise applications such as Oracle enterprise one/JDEdwards, and Warehouse Management System such as PKMS.
• Customer satisfaction for support and development of EDI documents for 3 countries (US, UK, CANADA) developed in ANSI X12 EDI order to cash ANSI X12 850, 855, 860, 832, 852, 856, 810, 820 and EDIFACT standard using GXS TrustedLink iSeries EDI Translator; Liaison secured connectivity solutions and transmission such as SFTP/SSH, AS2, VAN, FTP with PGP; Developed interface with Oracle/JD Edwards ERP modules and other backend applications/databases. From June 2005 to September 2007 (2 years 4 months) IT Manager, Oracle ERP (JDEdwards) World, EDI/B2B, IBM AS400 @ • Managed servers, software based on IBM iSeries (AS400), Windows, and UNIX with backend databases such as SQL, Oracle and IBM DB2.
• Supervise daily IT operations, development and support of customer and vendor facing technological solutions.
• Designed, developed and maintained X12 and EDIFACT EDI Transactions, JDEdwards ERP programs, RPG, and CLP application programs.
• Developed and implemented EDI X12 order to cash business transactions (ANSI X12 850, 855, 860, 832, 810, 856, 820, 823, 852) using GXS TLi EDI Translator and Liaison Technologies solutions for secure connectivity methodologies: AS2, FTP, FTPS, HTTP, and HTTPS with encryption algorithms: 3DES, AES, PGP, and SMIME.
• Administered time-sensitive business transactions by maintaining open and effective communication with corporate headquarter counterpart overseas locations in Japan and China.
• Devised strategic action plan for complex system migration and administered the seamless migration of the acquired business systems to Sony infrastructure with limited resources and time, but working hard with dedication and commitment.
• Liaison between IT team and customers, sales team and vendor. Mentored direct report employees for performance and results.
• Fiscal IT budget assessment and utilization within budget.
• Pioneered in implementation and implemented business process reengineering and recommendations to senior management with return on investment (ROI) and timeline that enabled the effective communication with other divisions of the corporation with enhanced security, timeliness, and achievement of SOX requirements and Six Sigma standards. From January 2003 to July 2005 (2 years 7 months) Senior IT Consultant - IBM i-Series Programming, EDI/B2B, JDEdwards World Development , SDLC @ Provided IT solutions to clients.. Specialized in AS400 programming, software development, JDEdwards ERP packages, EDI/B2B standards, integrators, translators, and connectivity solutions. The majority of clients were of fortune 500 companies such as Baxter Internationals, Inc., IL ~ Medtronic, Inc., MN ~ McKesson, Inc., VA, ~ Sony Electronics, Inc., San Diego, CA
Key Technical Skills:
• JDEdwards/Oracle ERP, IBM AS400 Programming using RPG, CLP, SQL, DB2, DDS, RLU, SDA, FDA tools; Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), EDI Development with standards such as ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM, EANCOM, and JDEdwards ERP Programming.
• Expertise in EDI/B2B interface design and development for many ERP packages in IBM i-Series (AS400) that included JDEdwards/Oracle, MAPICS, and Oracle e-Commerce Gateway solution.
• Expertise in Inovis/GXS TrustedLink iSeries (TLi) translator and EDI specification design, mapping, and Liaison/nuBridges Connectivity Solutions, IBM Connect: Direct
• EDI Transactions: 850, 855, 860, 832, 852, 856, 810, 820, 823, 845, 844, 849, etc.; HIPAA X12 EDI transactions such as 834, 837, 835, 271, 270, 271, 276,277, 278
• Secured connectivity solutions standards/protocols: SSH, SSL, AS2, VAN, HTTP/S, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, PGP
• Relational Database design, DB2, MS SQL, Oracle Database programming such as SQL scripts, Stored procedures, Embedded SQL and SQL Query reporting From April 1997 to December 2002 (5 years 9 months)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Computer Science @ Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University From 1993 to 1996 Lukhoi CSPO is skilled in: Project Management, Software Development, Program Management, IT Strategy, Requirements Analysis, Vendor Management, Management, Enterprise Software, ERP, Leadership, EDI, Information Technology, Requirements Gathering, Data Center, Security
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension