A highly experienced, passionate and creative marketing manager. Proven track record in digital marketing across B2B and B2C. Driven by challenge and excited by digital technology and its application. Results focused with a strong emphasis on analysis and ROI. Experienced in managing internal teams and agency appointments and relationships. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills provide the ability
A highly experienced, passionate and creative marketing manager. Proven track record in digital marketing across B2B and B2C. Driven by challenge and excited by digital technology and its application. Results focused with a strong emphasis on analysis and ROI. Experienced in managing internal teams and agency appointments and relationships. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills provide the ability to operate effectively at all levels and across disciplines.
Global Business Marketing @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) London, United KingdomProduct Marketing Manager @ Product Marketing Manager, BBC Digital - including BBC iPlayer, BBC iPlayer Radio and BBC Red Button+ From October 2012 to August 2015 (2 years 11 months) London, United KingdomInternational Marketing Manager @ Driving full marketing function for Bing Maps in EMEA. Responsible for both B2B and B2C. Key responsibilities include:
• Management of EMEA marketing campaigns including digital, mobile, social and events.
• Management of vendors and agencies across EMEA including digital, advertising and PR.
• Supporting sales team in developing presentations, video, case studies and other collateral.
Community lead for developer and influencer audience. Writing and publishing thought-leadership materials to drive platform adoption. From September 2010 to September 2012 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomDigital Marketing Manager @ Responsible for digital and social strategy for Windows and Internet Explorer in the UK.
• Developed digital and social strategy for Windows 7 - including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
• Lead on Windows consumer online experience including product pages, support and user experience.
Highlights include driving social media campaigns and leading launch digital strategy for Windows 7. From August 2009 to August 2010 (1 year 1 month) London, United KingdomDigital Marketing Manager @ Responsibilities include leading digital strategy and platform evangelism for Xbox 360 in the UK:
• Xbox.com – Grown from 600k to 1.5m monthly unique users in 12 months
• CRM - including writing the Xbox newsletter (1.2m subscribers)
• Social – launch of official Xbox UK Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
• Mobile – built and launched official Xbox mobile property and marketing strategy.
Highlights include online re-launch of Xbox LIVE in UK, launch of Xbox social pages and mobile site. From November 2007 to August 2009 (1 year 10 months) London, United KingdomConsumer Marketing Manager @ Specifically responsible for CRM across Windows Live Services and marketing management for Windows Live email and mobile services.
• Editing and management of Windows Live merchandising, pre and post-sale websites.
• Email newsletter strategy. Developed from one blanket email to 12 demographic targeted executions. Resulting in significant increase in engagement and reduction in churn.
• GTM campaigns for the online services suite, including launch of Windows Live Hotmail, Messenger and Spaces.
Highlights include leading the UK launch of Windows Live Hotmail, including the “Email Britain” online and PR tactic and developing a segmented Windows Live CRM strategy. From September 2005 to November 2007 (2 years 3 months) London, United KingdomMarketing Exec. @ Extensive cross business experience gained during 15 month industrial placement; including sales, marketing and evangelism of Microsoft online and premium communication products and services. Highlights include delivering online and offline campaigns for launch of “MSN Premium” and “MSN Mobile” services. From July 2003 to September 2004 (1 year 3 months) London, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Science, Business Information Technology @ Staffordshire University From 2001 to 2005 Luke Gregory is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, Digital Strategy, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Strategy, Mobile Marketing, SEO, SEM, Marketing Management, B2C
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension