IT Support Engineer - Service Desk in AXA Group Solutions. Insurance Multinational based in BCN @ AXA
Network Engineer in AMC Grupo Alimentación - Food Manufacturer Group @ Solutel
Preparation course to get the CCNA R&S certification (Studied in English) @
Universidad de Murcia
Network Engineer @ CACI is a leading enterprise networks and telecommunications solutions provider. Our experienced consultants work at the heart of your business and specialise in network and OSS solutions, data centre services and project management. Our clients include many enterprise class businesses within the financial, telecommunications, gaming, media and broadcasting industries. From January 2015 to Present
Network Engineer @ CACI is a leading enterprise networks and telecommunications solutions provider. Our experienced consultants work at the heart of your business and specialise in network and OSS solutions, data centre services and project management. Our clients include many enterprise class businesses within the financial, telecommunications, gaming, media and broadcasting industries. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) London, United KingdomNetwork Engineer @ Providing operational support to the London network, ensuring continued operation of critical services, including; extranet/exchange connectivity, market data feeds, trade floor and low latency environments.
Also working on a project to configure new switches to deploy CCTV server and cameras for the Paris Data Center.
Technologies include; Cisco Nexus 7K/5K/2K, Cisco 6500/4500, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ASR, Cisco ISR, Arista, Check Point, F5, SolarWinds, Infoblox, Netbrain, Algosec. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) London, United KingdomNetwork Engineer in AMC Grupo Alimentación - Food Manufacturer Group @ I was employed by Solutel to be working on AMC Grupo Alimentación, which is one of the most important companies in the Murcia region. I was hired to work on a project focused on solving some routing problems due to private and public addressing. My job was to remove the public addressing 91.X.X.X and set all the network with the new addressing 10.X.X.X. Some of my duties were:
- Change all the addressing on the network without stopping production process (Offices and Factory).
- Move all the printers and computers to the new addressing scheme and configure VLANs for them.
- Create Deployments in the Active Directory to install printers automatically in user's computers through the creation of GPOs
- Change addressing in the switched network, APs, Servers, install new Access Points...etc
- Create a topology map with all network devices such as routers, switches, Access Points...etc
- Give some advice about Network Security From July 2014 to November 2014 (5 months) IT Support Engineer @ During this year, I was working in a Call Center providing support for more than 40 different clients, including some of the most important companies in Spain such as Copisa, Valassis, Laboratorios Menarini, CIRSA...etc and some international companies such as Zed Worldwide, AXA Group Solutions, BASF, General Electric, Pharmamar...etc. Some of my duties were:
- Remote resolution of technical issues.
- Telephone attendance in Spanish, Catalan and English to deal with customers.
- User administration and Server administration using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Nagios...etc
- Server virtualization using VMWARE and Virtual Box.
- Configure Cisco devices such as Cisco Routers and Switches (VLAN, Spanning-tree, IP routing). From July 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 1 month) IT Support Engineer - Service Desk in AXA Group Solutions. Insurance Multinational based in BCN @ During that time, I was working as a Service Desk technician, focused on end user issues. We were 4 technicians providing support for more than 800 users in the Barcelona Branch Office.
- Installation and maintenance of applications in end users computers.
- Investigate recursive issues to find a global solution.
- Configure new computers for new users or to change old equipment for users already hired.
- Configure new users or printers in the Active Directory, DNS...etc From February 2008 to June 2012 (4 years 5 months)
Preparation course to get the CCNA Security certification @ COETC Center in Barcelona From 2014 to 2014 Preparation course to get the CCNA R&S certification (Studied in English) @ Universidad de Murcia From 2014 to 2014 Degree in System IT Administration @ Escola del Treball Barcelona From 2006 to 2009 Luis Montaner is skilled in: Conmutadores, CCNA, Routers de Cisco, Red privada virtual, Sistema de nombres de dominio, VMware, VLAN, DHCP, Active Directory, Tecnología de Cisco, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol, Enrutadores, Seguridad de red, El camino más corto primero, Enrutamiento
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension