Marketing Communication and PR Manager, EMEA @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Channel Marketing and Events Manager, EMEA @ From May 2014 to November 2014 (7 months) Twickenham, United KingdomMarketing Operations Director, Europe @ From March 2013 to February 2014 (1 year) European Marketing Manager @ • Responsible for developing the European marketing
Marketing Communication and PR Manager, EMEA @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Channel Marketing and Events Manager, EMEA @ From May 2014 to November 2014 (7 months) Twickenham, United KingdomMarketing Operations Director, Europe @ From March 2013 to February 2014 (1 year) European Marketing Manager @ • Responsible for developing the European marketing communication strategy for Kodak’s Consumer Inkjet Printing division.
• Strategic planning, development & execution of 360° campaigns, including above the line advertising, creative, messaging and media strategy and deliver tools to enable full below the line integration by the local markets.
• Developing and executing the consumer digital marketing strategy across multiple touch points, including online advertising and retargeting, search, and integration with social media.
• Responsible for regional PR strategy, driving innovative and effective campaigns, managing the agency and guiding local PR Managers.
• Identifying and developing partner relationships and initiatives to promote positive consumer engagement and drive deeper product consideration.
• Management of agencies from a variety of disciplines, including advertising, digital, CRM, PR, merchandising, point of sale and creative, and developing valuable integration between the teams. From January 2006 to March 2013 (7 years 3 months) Marketing Manager, Consumer Printing @ • Leading the development and execution of the UK consumer marketing strategy
• Developing and executing highly effective marketing campaigns including advertising, PR, and BTL / Trade marketing plans including POS and instore marketing and retailer integration plans
• Responsibility for agency field merchandising and demonstration team: Delivering strategic plans to senior management, and action plans and training programmes to the agency team.
• Managing and developing a team of 5 marketing professionals.
• Working collaboratively with the sales team to develop closer marketing relationships with key retailers and implement joint marketing plans. From January 1999 to December 2005 (7 years) Marketing Manager @ Responsible for the execution of channel marketing, field merchandising and PR programmes for the mobile phone division.
Worked closely with the sales team to deliver demand generation plans across key retailers including Dixons Stores Group, Carphone Warehouse, Vodafone Retail and distributors.
Also responsible for developing programmes and events with NEC’s lead distributor for Russia From January 1997 to December 1998 (2 years) Senior Marketing Executive @ From January 1997 to December 1998 (2 years) Channel Marketing Executive. Software Division @ Assisting with the execution of consumer and business marketing programmes for the software division.
Responsibilities included developing and executing incentive programmes for key distributors, coordinating activities for the field marketing team and producing key ROI reporting. From July 1994 to December 1996 (2 years 6 months)
Kingston University From 1992 to 1994 Lucy Sheehan is skilled in: Marketing Management, Product Launch, Digital Marketing, Agency Relations, Marketing Communications Planning, Marketing Strategy, Field Marketing, Public Relations, Channel Marketing, Developing New Markets, Interactive Marketing, Online Advertising, Team Leadership, Marketing Communications, Advertising Management