Associate Director, Communication Strategy @ SKAR Advertising
Playwriting and Screenwriting @
Highly versatile and savvy marketing strategist with 4+ years of experience leading cutting-edge, multi-channel campaigns for a variety of brands and industries. Offering a diverse skill-set including: social media strategies, interactive strategies, community management, sales promotions, behavioral marketing automation utilizing IBM Marketing Cloud, eCRM, SEO/SEM, customer lifecycle marketing, mobile, research/profiling, consumer behavior, B2C, B2B, project management, sweepstakes
Highly versatile and savvy marketing strategist with 4+ years of experience leading cutting-edge, multi-channel campaigns for a variety of brands and industries. Offering a diverse skill-set including: social media strategies, interactive strategies, community management, sales promotions, behavioral marketing automation utilizing IBM Marketing Cloud, eCRM, SEO/SEM, customer lifecycle marketing, mobile, research/profiling, consumer behavior, B2C, B2B, project management, sweepstakes and lead generation.
With innate curiosity, aptitude and a hands-on approach, Lucas searches for a better understanding of what makes things tick (from marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, economy, people, etc.) to find core customer insights that take complex business challenges and turn them into simple solutions that drive overall brand engagement.
Director, Communication Strategy @ Drive marketing strategies that help communicate our clients’ vision and engage their consumers. Collaborate on the design, execution, measurement and optimization of integrated marketing strategies across multiple online channels.
• Deliver demand generation strategies and solutions across several MA platforms including IBM Silverpop, HubSpot, Act-On and Net-Results. Strategies use an integrated approach to unify marketing automation, email, mobile, social and direct by uniquely engaging each target based on their behaviors.
• Works with Strategy and planning to transform knowledge of client business objectives, internal and competitive opportunities and customer insights into actionable marketing communications strategies and tactics.
• Develop dynamic marketing teams that drive innovation, differentiation and financial results in highly competitive and changing environments.
• Manage and collaborate with business development team to respond to RFI and RFP opportunities and identify organic growth opportunities. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Denver AreaAssociate Account Director @ • Established a new project management system/process that increased agency efficiency and boosted individual account and agency profitability while decreasing overhead.
• Helped create and sell a new solution, “Visibility” a methodology that focuses on the intersection of social and search with content at the core.
• Provided strategic oversight in executing integrated marketing campaigns, which include direct mail, SMS, email and 1:1 variable communication.
• Drove and coordinated projects involving Web development, mobile, CRM and social with specialists in those areas. From January 2015 to October 2015 (10 months) Greater Denver AreaAssociate Director, Communication Strategy @ • Maintained marketing budgets in excess of $1M, identify goals, KPIs and implement multichannel marketing campaigns for multiple clients.
• Owned the development of the creative brief and partnered with Creative, Account, Media and other teams to ensure we stayed true to the strategic vision and voice though campaign development and rollout.
• Used traditional and digital tactics to marry business strategy and consumer insights to the potential of technology. From February 2014 to January 2015 (1 year) Greater Omaha AreaDigital Strategist/Project Manager @ • Worked independently to manage project tasks, stakeholders, team, timeline, deliverables, quality and budget.
• Established new digital project management system and process that increased agency efficiency.
• Crafted specific content strategies for brands and oversaw the ongoing creation of that content across digital platforms. From August 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 6 months) Street Team Promotions Manager @ • Oversaw hiring, training and scheduling of team members.
• Planned all field-based events, sponsorships and promotions.
• Led initiatives to help build brand awareness and loyalty. From August 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 6 months) greater omaha areaSocial Media Intern @ • Executed non-conventional tactics including producing niche content, engaging fans in communities and architecting social programs that created followers and built relationships.
• Performed industry-specific research, deconstructing relevant case studies and uncovering insights.
• Developed knowledge of community dynamics, social media and networks both in and outside of the agency’s walls. From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Greater Omaha AreaAdvertising/Public Relations Intern @ • Developed and implemented Healthcare Heroes, an employee recognition program designed to improve Press Ganey scores and increase contributions.
• Designed materials for and oversaw all major PR events.
• Led new marketing and advertising initiatives. From August 2011 to May 2012 (10 months) Vice President of Marketing @ • Implemented a yearlong multimedia campaign resulting in a 15% increase in active Greek members.
• Managed a team of 12, "GREC," and rebranded its image.
• Co-creator of a monthly Greek magazine, "Letters." From November 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 3 months) Advertising Account Executive @ • Sold, budgeted and scheduled advertising campaigns.
• Collaborated with multiple departments to create ad packages.
• Exceeded 13 of 15 monthly sales quotas. From May 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 5 months) Recruitment Intern @ • Recruited a record number of new members (456).
• Expanded and implemented an event with over 700 students.
• Trained/educated Greek leaders on recruitment best practices. From November 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 2 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) & Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Advertising (B.A.) & Psychology (B.S.) @ Iowa State University From 2007 to 2012 Playwriting and Screenwriting @ Middlesex University From 2011 to 2011 Lucas Droessler is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Digital Media, Public Speaking, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Photoshop, Recruiting, Google Analytics, Research, Campaigns, Google Adwords, Outlook, Silverpop Engage, Leadership Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension