Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Computer Science @
California State University-East Bay
Server Side Project: Launched referral coupon code feature for model registration. Coupon code used for registered models to monetized.
- Implemented SPA mobile email messaging with AngularJS on Adultfriendfinder.com, it's live.
- Add 'Save Search' options to allow User to save the search results.
- Use backbone.js/jquery/mustache.js for front-end display for admin tool for reviewing messages.
- Architect and implemented email system between our client and professional models.
- Design User email database with proper table schemas, wrote email module from ground up to allow third party vendors to send and receive emails between Cams.com models and their Users like ICams.com. Used Backbone.js with internal admin email message review tool.
- Added stream "Search" feature for cams.com
- Implemented Live Video Streams API with adultfriendfinder.com to access current online streams to viewable by customers in real time.
- Replace DIV with table layouts for contents on my.ebay.com page.
-Implement new features for internal QA AdSense web tool for QA engineers to display AdSense Ads from Developer or Production’s environment by choosing AdSense content categories.
-Create new internal web tool from the ground up to display AdSense Ads on static web pages.
-Made “Ads by Google” logo for different languages to meet internet internationalization standards with Photoshop CS3. From April 2007 to October 2007 (7 months) Senior Programmer @ Lead programmer in charge of overseeing the entire implementation process for new web site APIs. This includes, but is not limited to, working with project managers and QA analysts, develop and maintain web pages, investigate and resolve bugs, writing code modules to expedite web performance, as well as working with programmers to resolve both front end and back end projects.
-Implemented Google Map APIs on dine.com, with existing code and data schemas.
-Use AJAX for customers to view sites paginated comment links without having to refresh page.
-Lead programmer to add foreign languages to the web sites. From January 2005 to April 2007 (2 years 4 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension