In regards to Account Management, Louis has had success in executing objectives for clients in a wide range of industries; ensuring deadlines are met, projects are kept within budget and deliverables are efficiently produced. His aptitude for Strategy and Campaign Development has stemmed from an inquisitive outlook, with the ability to blend creative insight with an inventive
In regards to Account Management, Louis has had success in executing objectives for clients in a wide range of industries; ensuring deadlines are met, projects are kept within budget and deliverables are efficiently produced. His aptitude for Strategy and Campaign Development has stemmed from an inquisitive outlook, with the ability to blend creative insight with an inventive approach to problem solving. As a liaison, Louis articulately communicates with clients; determining organizational goals, presenting solutions and providing updates to all involved stakeholders. Through an enduring appetite for artistry, an insatiable thirst for information and a penchant for prose, Louis consistently crafts engaging, experiential content.
Account Executive @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaFounder/Director @ • Professional Marketing/Advertising & Communications consultant
• Specialized services related to: Branding, Strategy & Planning, Campaign Development, Market Research, Traditional, Digital &Social Media, Media Planning/Buying, Copywriting and Press Releases From December 2013 to September 2014 (10 months) Account Coordinator @ • Managed accounts in several industries including Consumer Goods, Industrial, Food & Beverage, Non-Profit, Hospitality & Tourism, Entertainment, Legal, and Medical/Pharmaceutical
• Responsible for account and project management; conducted comprehensive market research, assisted in creative strategy, directed the production process, effectively maintained budgets, and consistently met tight deadlines
• Established rapport with clients and outside representatives in order to create long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships to support account retention and acquisition
• Executed social media and email-marketing tactics; increased weekly reach, engagement, and inbound traffic while strengthening brand loyalty by utilizing cross-platform campaigns
• Streamlined business practices to boost sales and drive up ROI through process improvement methodologies From June 2012 to April 2014 (1 year 11 months) Account Management Intern @ • Managed social media campaigns for a diverse client base via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and FourSquare
• Researched emerging trends and analyzed developing social media, digital marketing and mobile-based applications to remain on the forefront of technological innovation
• Conceptualized traditional and digital elements for advertising campaigns and oversaw them through the production process including client proposals and presentations
• Performed comprehensive competitive industry analyses to increase client’s market share and to maintain a competitive advantage within client’s market niche
• Generated promotional materials and coordinated logistics for events From August 2011 to January 2012 (6 months)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration; Marketing/Advertising @ College of Charleston - Beatty School of BusinessLa Salle College High School Louis J. Raieta is skilled in: Creative Problem Solving, Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Market Research, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Planning, Competitive Analysis, Brand Development, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Campaign Development, Public Speaking, Social Media, Public Relations
Looking for a different
Louis J. Raieta?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension