Organized self-motivated professional with over 10 years market research (digital & offline) experience problem solving, account management and strategy development. Strong collaborative skills engaging with stakeholders / senior level management in order to maintain and grow revenue while identifying new opportunities. Well versed in providing actionable insights on core metrics of consumer intelligence such as online search
Organized self-motivated professional with over 10 years market research (digital & offline) experience problem solving, account management and strategy development. Strong collaborative skills engaging with stakeholders / senior level management in order to maintain and grow revenue while identifying new opportunities. Well versed in providing actionable insights on core metrics of consumer intelligence such as online search behavior, offline attitudes and cross channel usage. Initiates a consultative approach to help clients build and understand the effectiveness of digital marketing.
Specializes in working with Fortune 500 organizations across multiple industries:
CPG Clients: Kraft Foods, Pepsico, Novartis
Automotive Clients: BMW, Mercedes, Saab
Retailers: Bed Bath and Beyond
Financial & Professional Services: Springleaf Financial, H&R Block, Moneygram
Investment Research: The Motley Fool, Samlyn,
Insurance: Liberty Mutual, Geico
Electronics - Digi-Key
Healthcare: Mayo Clinic, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Agencies - Lin Media, iProspect, Doner
Proficient in managing direct end user relationships on behalf of my client to deliver value based solutions which utilize the clients product suite within an assigned territory, within vertical markets. Seasoned veteran in creating and building customer relationships in order to identify and close new business opportunities. Understands the need for cultivating a long term strategic partnerships based on solutions to grow my clients business.
Business & Strategic Development
Identify Upselling Opportunities
Builds Client / Agency Relationships
Information and Database Mgmt.
Syndicated and Proprietary Forecast Studies
Market & Competitive Intelligence
Consumer Insights / Web Analytics
Online and Offline Intelligence
Cross Platform Consumer Planning
Business Development Manager / Client Engagement Mgr @ From September 2015 to Present (2 months) Greater New York City AreaClient Engagement Manager - Consumer Insights @ • Provide direction with strategic solutions that best fit client needs within syndicated, custom research and consumer segmentation.
• Manage the overall relationship and communication with key clients and have full command of their business model, marketing landscape and how Experian Marketing Solutions deliver value.
• Coordinates with internal business team to ensure client needs are met and potential problems are averted.
• Makes on-site presentations to existing and prospective clients to educate and inform.
• Negotiate contract renewals and upsell additional services.
• Serve as the central point of contact for the customer, managing the client relationship, overseeing integration work on the account, and ensuring we meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Provide competitive insights for online marketing strategies and solutions.
• Create and expand the customer relationship through exploration of the customer’s business.
• Engage with customers on additional requirements and business needs and proactively define, scope to up sell custom opportunities.
• Track and record activity on accounts and work to close deal to meet those targets. From June 2012 to September 2015 (3 years 4 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Customer Relationship Manager- Key Accounts @ • Responsible for developing and implementing account-specific strategies and plans to maximize revenue growth across the product portfolio within assigned accounts.
• Lead the formulation of solutions based on customers’ business and technology requirements, and prioritized activities and resources accordingly with the Nielsen product and technical teams.
• Drive creation of customer proposals and complex contract negotiations to successful closure; resolving issues with customer and internal teams.
• Leads the sales process, managing the needed resources to provide creates and deliver expert presentations, technical preparation and integration analysis, proposal development and delivery, collateral development, etc.
• Participated in the design, development and implement of customer analytic solutions.
• Performed in-depth customer and campaign analysis with recommendations.
• Implemented strategic marketing solutions including pre-campaign analysis, tracking and evaluation.
• Worked closely with loyalty program team on various areas, which include but not limited to the followings – analysis on members purchase behavior, spending patterns, system enhancement for loyalty platform when required, etc From January 2006 to May 2010 (4 years 5 months) NY and NJ TerritoryNational Accounts Mgr. - Automotive Import Manufacturers @ * Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives.
* Develop and implement plans which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate market.
* Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between sales support and our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions.
* Manage customers, clients and prospective clients with clear communication and needs analysis.
* Create and implement effective account/territory plans that include, developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business, forecasting revenue, developing key contacts and business relationships within a new account including influential individual and high level decision makers. From October 2001 to January 2006 (4 years 4 months) Assistant Supervisor for Customer Service @ Generated the daily call schedule for call center and maintaining incoming call log.
Monitored service level and assured sufficient telephone staffing coverage.
Analyzed call center statistics (total month to date calls, abandonment rate, etc.)
Managed and resolved both internal and external escalations in the call center.
Facilitate the on going training and coaching of new hires and tenured representatives.
Conducted daily team meetings to provide updates implementing any new policies or procedures. From June 2000 to June 2001 (1 year 1 month) Customer Service Team Lead @ Execute professional customer service, problem-solving, communication, multi-tasking, and supervisory skills.
Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to new customer service team members.
Initiated and coordinated resolution for escalated inquires working with, credit/collections, technical support, and operations staff as needed.
Demonstrate the company's commitment to quality customer service From May 1998 to June 2000 (2 years 2 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) @ William Paterson University of New Jersey From 2015 to 2016 Associates; AA @ University of Phoenix From 2009 to 2011 Lorry C. is skilled in: National Account..., Sales Management, Market Research, Consumer Insights, Account Management, Competitive Intelligence, Online Marketing, Online & Offline Media, Data Analysis, Managing Database, Client Presentation, Market Research Project..., Manage Client..., Consumer Behaviour, Channel Strategy, Salesforce.com, Digital Marketing, Consumer Insight, Customer Service, Customer Engagement, KPI Dashboards, Brand Awareness, Benchmarking, CRM, Analytics, Strategic Partnerships, Strategy, Segmentation, Web Analytics, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Market Analysis, Management, Marketing, Customer Insight, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension