Global Chief Marketing Officer @ CDK Global (International)
Senior marketing executive with over 15 years of multi-faceted marketing experience with expertise in integrated brand management and driving 360-degree marketing planning and delivery, particularly in the digital advertising arena. I get most energized by diving into a business or brand problem that is "transformational' where I can jump in and significantly contribute to bringing a brand
Senior marketing executive with over 15 years of multi-faceted marketing experience with expertise in integrated brand management and driving 360-degree marketing planning and delivery, particularly in the digital advertising arena. I get most energized by diving into a business or brand problem that is "transformational' where I can jump in and significantly contribute to bringing a brand to life or drive big business/organizational change.
Over the past two years as CMO I’ve been focused on growing brand awareness for Cars.com and ensuring that our website traffic continues to outpace competition. In addition to those immediate goals, there has been a consistent need to expand marketing’s contribution to the business through analytics and product marketing needs, of which I’ve been developing and putting strategies around both of those growth areas. Some of that focus coupled with an increasingly competitive digital advertising arena has also generated a need for a deeper dive attribution analysis across channels both for internal marketing purposes and to prove out our value to our advertising customers.
With experience in managing complex sales and marketing distribution channels, I've spent a significant portion of my career working on ways to bring brands to life through a seamless marketing approach that builds brand strength and consistency.
- Strategy development and execution of 360 integrated marketing communications plans
- Digital Media
- Product Marketing
- Brand Strategy & Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Content strategy
- Channel strategies and application of consumer insights to strengthen brands and grow sales.
- Expertise in leveraging data and analytics to grow revenue in the digital advertising (on the publisher side).
Global Chief Marketing Officer @ Global CMO heading up marketing for the North American operation and internationally. Responsible for leading a dedicated global marketing team in the development and execution of marketing and communications strategies aligned with CDK’s global business objectives. Focused on building the CDK brand across the customer base, developing customer marketing strategies that drive demand and support revenue objectives. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Chief Marketing Officer @ Heads up marketing for Cars.com and is focused on strengthening the Cars.com value proposition for advertising customers. Focused on how to strategically position the brand for short and long-term growth to ensure strong consumer engagement and connectivity as well as growing overall audience.
- Audience Development Strategy to grow Cars.com organic traffic on desktop and mobile devices (traffic acquisition plans and measurement)
- Significant focus on integrated marketing strategy and execution linking messaging and channels across platforms.
- Thought Leadership and content marketing strategy
- Passionate about growing and developing people, and driving high energy, high performance teams
- Driving advertising revenue through audience development, marketing strategy and sales support.
- Brand management and strategy
- Advertising insights and anlaytics From October 2012 to January 2015 (2 years 4 months) VP of Marketing @ - Building strategy for brand development and customer (B2B) marketing. Building insights for a multitude of customers and agenices to demonstrate the Cars.com value as a product offering.
- Employee and Marketing Communications
- Affiliate Marketing From February 2012 to September 2012 (8 months) Greater Chicago AreaSenior Director, Trade and Sales Marketing @ - Leading the development of marketing strategies and communications plans that are geared directly to dealers in order to achieve Cars.com business goals.
- Building brand value through consumer and business to business integrated marketing strategies to drive brand preference in the market.
- Affiliate marketing and channel planning. From February 2011 to February 2012 (1 year 1 month) Marketing Communications Director @ Accountable for development of B2B and B2C strategy and execution for the BP U.S. Fuels Business representing 10,500 BP Retail Sites. From 2005 to February 2011 (6 years) Marketing Communications Leader @ Responsible for development and execution of industry and trade marketing strategy to strengthen GE Rail’s presence in the marketplace. Responsible for public relations, new product launches, as well as internal communications and crisis communications. From 2002 to 2004 (2 years) Corporate & Public Relations Director @ Developed and executed the strategic vision, positioning, and direction for International marketing, media relations, and corporate communications. Manages agencies, both investor relations and public relations. Repositiong of brand and B2B offers and communications. From 1999 to 2002 (3 years) Public Affairs Manager @ From 1995 to 1998 (3 years)
Loyola University Chicago Linda Bartman is skilled in: Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Brand Development, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, SEO, Strategy, Marketing, Online Advertising, SEM, Advertising, Team Building, E-commerce, Product Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension