Director, Global Product & Solutions Marketing @ Cornerstone OnDemand
National Account Executive @ Maritz Loyalty Marketing is now Bond Brand Loyalty
Executive Program @
Thunderbird School of Global Management
Results-driven marketing executive and innovation catalyst with more than 16 years of leadership experience driving strategy, managing complex projects and budgets, building stakeholder relations and motivating employees to achieve results. Adept at developing integrated marketing communications across multiple channels for both B2B and B2C customer and prospect segments. Skilled at building internal teams and global partnerships to
Results-driven marketing executive and innovation catalyst with more than 16 years of leadership experience driving strategy, managing complex projects and budgets, building stakeholder relations and motivating employees to achieve results. Adept at developing integrated marketing communications across multiple channels for both B2B and B2C customer and prospect segments. Skilled at building internal teams and global partnerships to strategically position brands, drive global expansion and increase brand awareness, revenue and competitive advantage. Deep understanding of SaaS, enterprise software, fintech, green tech and telecommunications industries.
• Resourceful problem-solver who is adept at improving customer satisfaction, implementing operational efficiencies, managing complex business challenges and creating community involvement opportunities.
• Continually identifies innovative ways to better serve and engage stakeholders as well as design solutions for new industries and global markets, leveraging partners as needed.
• Global Branding & Integrated Marketing Communications
• Product Marketing (Competitive Analysis / Positioning / Communications / Sales Tools)
• Customer Experience & Engagement
• Digital / Social Media / Mobile Marketing
• Promotions, Sponsorships & Event Marketing
• Retention Marketing (B2C/B2B) & CRM
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) / Citizenship / Social Innovation
• Cause Marketing & Image Management
• Strategic Planning
• Management Consulting
• Innovation Catalyst
• Process Improvements & Program Management
• Client / Partner / Analyst Relations
• Team Leadership
• Contract Negotiations & Vendor Management
• Budget Management
• Revenue Growth
• Excellent Communication Skills
Director, Services, Verticals & Product Marketing @ My team and I drive the marketing strategy, messaging and positioning for all Cornerstone product lines across all segments as well as services marketing. Our products focus on human capital management in the area of talent management, including recruiting, onboarding, online and collaborative learning, performance and succession management, compensation and the overlay of big data predictive and prescriptive analytics across all of our products. Our open platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution is a big part of our current and future product development. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Senior Director, Communications & Marketing @ Leslie works with high tech brands to improve their positioning, marketing, sales and performance. She specializes in integrated marketing across multi-channel platforms including digital (website, display advertising, and social media), print and events.
Her background includes extensive experience in product/service marketing for high tech solutions, email and direct marketing, mobile marketing, internal/external communications, leadership talking points, press releases, video production, high-touch events, loyalty marketing, promotions and sales incentives, case studies and other sales and field marketing support materials. She is driven to solve business challenges, improve a brand's image through cause marketing and corporate social responsibility, optimize business processes to better support customer relationships, develop engaged stakeholders, improve partner relations and increase revenue for her clients.
She has worked with high tech and telecom companies such as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, British Telecom, Verizon Communications, Intuit and Symantec as well as other diverse brands such as adidas, Valero, Mitsubishi Motors, Thomson Financial, Biosense Webster and Utopia Worldwide. From August 2011 to January 2015 (3 years 6 months) Senior Director, Sponsorship Services @ Managed the Foundation's global relationships with BT Global Services and Cisco Systems. In the area of Energy & Environment, our mutual goal with Cisco was to generate advances in clean energy, fuel efficient vehicles, climate change, energy distribution/storage, energy efficiency/use, and water resource management. Advances in these fields will lead to greater sustainability and efficiency, while reducing our dependence on fossil fuels. Also, we focused on educational programs to teach youth and the general public about energy efficiency and environmental affects.
X PRIZE Foundation brings about radical breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity through the use of proactive, incentive-based competitions around Energy & Environment, Lifesciences & Healthcare, Space & Ocean Exploration, and Education & Global Development. From November 2009 to July 2011 (1 year 9 months) Interactive Account Director @ Managed the interactive and retention marketing business for Mitsubishi Motors North America.
• Managed digital marketing efforts, including teams and partners across website, loyalty marketing, integrated marketing programs, and business intelligence.
• Led client projects, working closely with creative and planning teams to ensure concept and strategy integration. From November 2008 to October 2009 (1 year) Account Director @ Managed the interactive promotions and partner incentive programs for adidas and Microsoft.
• Single point of accountability on interactive and retail promotions, loyalty marketing, and sales incentive programs.
• Managed dedicated and virtual teams to deliver high-touch strategic branding, engagement, and retention programs, including traditional/social media and events.
• Worked on a cross-functional basis with creative/media agencies to collaboratively design/execute programs. From September 2006 to October 2008 (2 years 2 months) Marketing Specialist, Cause Marketing @ • Designed multiple corporate cause-related marketing programs around education, environment, and wellness to improve community relations, spark positive PR, and build consumer brand loyalty.
• Designed first experiential marketing event series focused on health and wellness; leveraged media and PR. From January 2006 to August 2006 (8 months) National Account Executive @ • Used in-depth understanding of marketing strategy, motivation, lifestyles, reward fulfillment, voice of the customer, and segmentation to design innovative loyalty marketing programs to meet clients’ brand differentiation goals.
• Led account team to meet/exceed client expectations, ensuring exceptional on-time, on-budget projects. From December 2003 to November 2005 (2 years) Business Development Manager @ • Developed and executed corporate go-to-market strategies and operations as a member of Executive Committee.
• Directed marketing efforts (events, MarCom, case histories, and vendor management); served as CRM expert with media/analysts.
• Drove complex, multi-channel solutions and client development by consulting with client executives to sell value. From May 2000 to November 2003 (3 years 7 months) VP, Partner Relations & Operations; Contributor Relations Officer @ · Promoted to oversee research operations; managed team of five.
· Served as primary liaison with content providers and internal departments (e.g., customer service, product development, and information systems) to improve service levels.
· Managed team activities to ensure platform enhancements adhered to milestones and completion dates.
· Prepared and delivered sales presentations, software demonstrations, and proposals to decision makers.
· Managed multi-national and national client/partner relations and negotiations in NY and western US. From October 1996 to May 2000 (3 years 8 months)
EC, Global Marketing & CSR/Sustainability @ Thunderbird School of Global Management From 2011 to 2011 BA, Political Science/International Relations @ Southern Methodist University From 1990 to 1994 Leslie Kostrikin is skilled in: Integrated Marketing, Digital Marketing, Strategy, Marketing, Brand Awareness, CRM, Account Management, Marketing Communications, Relationship Marketing, Social Media, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Analytics, Product Development, Marketing Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension