Lead in the development of web sites from concept to sitemaps that created top ranking organic search listings in Google, Yahoo and Bing, driving organic traffic and conversions. Managed content article creation; section, category and URL structure; dynamic keyword variables for SEO strategies. Optimized content and copywriting to load quickly, navigate easily and convert target audience visitors
Lead in the development of web sites from concept to sitemaps that created top ranking organic search listings in Google, Yahoo and Bing, driving organic traffic and conversions. Managed content article creation; section, category and URL structure; dynamic keyword variables for SEO strategies. Optimized content and copywriting to load quickly, navigate easily and convert target audience visitors to leads or customers and sales. Boosted rankings with link building, social media, internal cross linking and article strategies.
Specialties: SEO, International SEO, Multilingual SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords, Omniture, BrightEdge, Conductor, SiteMetrics, Site Architecture, Content Marketing, Social Marketing, Project Management, SEM, HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, KPI, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Excell, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Certified, Keyword Analysis, Google Rankings, Traffic, Conversions, Leads, Adsense, Usability, Link Popularity, Link Strategy, PageRank, Sitemaps, Target Marketing, Keyword Strategy, Competition Analysis, Wireframes, Canonical Tags
Global SEO Lead @ Responsible for Global SEO of highest priority pages in 60 countries and 41 languages, including BrightEdge integration and hreflang sitemap creation. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) San JoseSEO Specialist @ Freelance SEO Specialist for SEO Audits, content optimization and inbound marketing strategies. From November 2013 to Present (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical SEO Manager @ • Project Lead of search engine optimized location pages for 39 dating communities for each city, county and state in the US, which after only 8 weeks of launch is achieving Google top listings in major cities across the nation.
• Managed SEO projects from engineering specs and wire-frames to dynamic randomly generated content creation, sitemap generation and KPIs.
• Prepared SEO Best Practices of site, international strategy for build-out for Europe and language translations.
• Reviewed enterprise level reporting tools: BrightEdge, seoClarity, SearchMetrics, Conductor, Analytics SEO, RankAbove, BluePrint and Raven. From January 2013 to November 2013 (11 months) San FranciscoSearch Engine Optimization Manager @ • Optimized online browser game sites for search engine ranking improvement in North and South America by: content marketing, on-page optimization, social media and performing SEO audits before and after website launch.
• Recommended international SEO strategies to stay up to date with Google guidelines and index updates.
• Wireframed new template, site designs and internal link architecture strategies for portal and multiple game sites.
• Reported rankings, traffic, conversions and ROI. From January 2012 to January 2013 (1 year 1 month) San FranciscoSearch Engine Marketer @ • Overhauled international flight travel PPC Campaigns, researching keywords, writing ad copy and created Landing Page A/B test strategies.
• Conducted SEO Audit of web site, running 404, 302 and search engine ranking reports.
• Developed SEO strategy involving: WordPress template redesigns, internal cross linking structure flowcharts, template wire-frames, dynamic content development and hierarchy restructuring. From July 2011 to October 2011 (4 months) Mountain View, CaliforniaSEO Specialist @ • Increased organic non-branded Google traffic 50%.
• Identified opportunities to improve optimization of website architecture, templates, usability and content to increase search engine index-ability, ranking and conversions.
• Analyzed keyword strategies of site and competition, creating new content and optimizing existing content for SEO improvement.
• Led in the development of a dynamic geo-targeted website with pages and random dynamic content for every city in South America and the USA in English and Spanish. From November 2010 to March 2011 (5 months) SEO Lead - Search Engine Optimization Specialist @ • Created LeapFish Directory for Search Engine LeapFish.com which in just 3 months of launch had over 3 million pages indexed by Google, greatly increasing organic traffic.
• Drove organic traffic from Google, Yahoo and Bing to the new search engine LeapFish. Conceived, documented and led the creation of new product features to improve the experience for users and in-depth crawl of site by search robots.
• Led online reputation efforts and extended social media presence of LeapFish, Ben Behrouzi and other new online business endeavors. From January 2010 to April 2010 (4 months) Search Engine Optimization Specialist @ • Optimized and created lead generation websites, sections and mini sites for automotive, real estate, home improvement and education verticals from concept to wireframes, specs to sitemaps.
• Managed outsourced content creation, link building efforts and social media profiles. From May 2009 to February 2010 (10 months) SEO - Organic Biz Dev Specialist @ • Project lead in the development of the online education lead generation sites SearchByDegree.com and FindNursingDegrees.com websites.
• Drove organic geo-targeted traffic for each subject, degree and city in US.
• Improved ppc landing page conversions by design overhauls, content creation, keyword and degree focusing. From June 2008 to May 2009 (1 year) Search Engine Optimizer @ • Raised organic traffic from less than 100 visits a month up to 11000 per day by overhauling SEO and rebuilding geo-targeted pages.
• Project lead for 3 dynamic sites developed by outsourced programming team in India. Sites achieved top rankings within month of launch, generating traffic and conversions.
• Developed linking building strategies for new sites with outsourced firms. From June 2006 to May 2008 (2 years) San RamonSearch Engine Optimization Specialist @ • Conducted marketing analysis for website, product or business and target market. Designed or overhauled websites to get found top ranking in organic listings for keywords in search engines, increasing traffic and generating online sales.
• (InfoSpider: AltaVista/Yahoo Paid Inclusion) Researched search engine spider indexing failure conditions of client's URLs, report errors identified to webmasters and suggest solutions, including: change of server settings, validation of html source code and robot.txt, or removal of a ranking manipulation SPAM technique. Created training tutorials, guides and scripts for support staff and clients. Answered website owners search result listing concerns.
• Trained and managed customer support staff to identify search engine submission spam techniques, indexing problems and methods to improve search engine positioning. Conducted webdesign tests to identify ranking algorithms for each major search engine. Consulted with website owners/webmasters about ways to improve their website's search engine results. From February 1999 to June 2006 (7 years 5 months) Milpitas, CAVideo Producer/Camera Operator @ • Developed broadcast quality video productions from concept, planning, storyboarding and shooting; to editing and duplication.
• Created U.S. Geological Survey Job Recruitment video.
• Produced instructional earth science series for Math Science Nucleus.
• Videographer for many corporate recordings at Rachem, Inc. and other contracted positions. From 1983 to 1999 (16 years) Entrepreneur/Safety Specialist @ • Entrepreneur of an earthquake preparedness kit and information business.
• Conducted safety preparedness workshops for schools, businesses and neighborhood groups, as well as, evaluated locations for emergency plan procedures.
• Developed and marketed earthquake supply kits for individuals, families, groups and team leaders. From September 1988 to June 1993 (4 years 10 months)
BA, Broadcast Communication Arts @ San Francisco State University From 1986 to 1989 AA, Mass Communication @ Ohlone Community College From 1983 to 1986 Dynamic Websites, Link Building, Link Baiting, Personalized Search, Organic Track, Paid Listings @ Search Engine Strategies Conferences, Advanced SMX From 2001 to 2012 Leighanne Stainer is skilled in: Google Analytics, SEM, Google Adwords, Omniture, SEO, Keyword Analysis, Adsense, Facebook, Social Media, Dreamweaver, Excel, PowerPoint, Fireworks, Conversions, Sitemaps, Web Analytics, Landing Page..., Conversion Optimization, Online Marketing, Keyword Research, Organic Search, Google Webmaster Tools, A/B testing, Analytics, Lead Generation, PPC, Online Reputation..., Wordpress, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Local Search, Social Networking, Search, Digital Photography, Video Editing, Videography, Microsoft Excel, Online Advertising, Search Analysis, Link Building, Adobe Fireworks, Site Maps, WordPress, Web Marketing, Online Lead Generation, E-commerce, Data Conversion, Content Marketing, CSS, Web Design