Principal Resource Executive @ Reed Professional Services
Resource Executive @ Reed Professional Services
On a scholarship training at Sutton Junior Tennis Academy which was combined with A-Level study @
Cheam High School
An experienced IT/Technical Recruiter with a track record of hiring skilled associates across various disciplines within the Media and Broadcasting, Financial Services, Retail Banking, E-Commerce, Postal and Non-Profit Sectors. A team player, equally comfortable working under own initiative, whilst consistently delivering targets within appropriate timescales. A good communicator, with the ability to build relationships quickly and experienced
An experienced IT/Technical Recruiter with a track record of hiring skilled associates across various disciplines within the Media and Broadcasting, Financial Services, Retail Banking, E-Commerce, Postal and Non-Profit Sectors. A team player, equally comfortable working under own initiative, whilst consistently delivering targets within appropriate timescales. A good communicator, with the ability to build relationships quickly and experienced liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
People Manager @ Equal Experts’ agile practitioners combine technical excellence and business pragmatism to deliver simple bespoke software solutions to big business problems.
We offset delivery risk by trusting only talented, highly experienced people to employ relentless quality processes and a “zero tolerance” attitude to defects. We make heavy use of open source technology wherever possible, which dramatically lowers total cost of ownership for clients.
By leading by example and grounding everything we do in concrete software deliveries, we are able to bring our experience to bear, helping large organisations through their digital transformation.
Customers include Camelot and Telefonica and our software solutions underpin major initiatives such as O2’s Priority Moments customer loyalty campaign as well as myO2 self-serve capability. We are using our private sector experience to help UK government departments like HMRC and the Home Office to roll out their digital strategy. From October 2015 to Present (2 months) London, United KingdomPrincipal Resource Executive @ Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy responsible for the successful completion of specific IT work packages. RPS provides innovative resource with over 400 consultants deployed into numerous clients including BBC, Barclays, Oxfam and Royal Mail.
Since my promotion I have taken on added responsibilities alongside my role within the resource team. These have included:
• Producing MI reports, consisting of resource and Talent Management information.
• Training new resource team colleagues on the use of SharePoint and the intranet.
• Holding workshops with the resource team to train them on industry specific knowledge such as SDLC, Agile principles etc.
• Providing updates and monitoring of candidate information on SharePoint.
• Attending meetings with Resource Managers and Head of Resourcing to discuss work package projects/requirements and the expectations of our clients.
• Liaising with both our Managed Service and Client Referral candidates who have previously worked for us, with the aim of successfully redeploying these associates into new projects.
My responsibilities include:
• Sourcing and placing high calibre IT associates for our clients across a wide variety of roles including Web/Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Testing and UX/UI Design.
• Managing the entire recruitment process with my candidates from initial call, interview arrangement, through to offer and acceptance stage.
• Liaising regularly with candidates, ensuring they have the relevant information.
• Daily updates on SharePoint to track candidate and role progress.
• Completing weekly MI reports to track the progress of our respective Talent Pools.
• Attending daily conference calls with the Head of Resourcing to discuss the progress of roles and raise any issues.
• Implementing a Talent Management System of IT associates with the aim to reduce time spent sourcing candidates.
• Managing the Web/Software Development Pool within the Talent Management System, which is responsible for 30% of all Software Development placements. From September 2011 to June 2013 (1 year 10 months) London, United KingdomSales Assistant @ I was involved in the day to day running of the menswear department providing a high quality of customer service and managing the menswear shopfloor on many occasions.
My tasks included:
- Managing rotas and ensuring all daily tasks were met.
- Carrying out product moves and merchandising.
- Helping to train and integrate new staff members into their new work environment whilst making them aware what is expected of them in terms of customer service and work ethic. From July 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 3 months) Kingston upon Thames, United KingdomSales Assistant @ From October 2007 to May 2010 (2 years 8 months)
A-Level - Business Studies, English Literature, Drama, Sociology @ Richmond upon Thames College From 2006 to 2007 On a scholarship training at Sutton Junior Tennis Academy which was combined with A-Level study @ Cheam High School From 2005 to 2006 8 A-C GSCE's including Mathematics, English Language and English Literature @ Grey Court School From 2000 to 2005 Leigh Penfold is skilled in: Business Analysis, Management, Talent Management, Outsourcing, Technical Recruiting, Teamwork, Contract Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Recruiting, Interviews, Project Management, Executive Search, Team Leadership, Performance Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Delivery, SDLC
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension