B.A., Mathematics & Economics @
Senior Platform Evangelist @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Developer Evangelist @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Sales Engineer - Commercial Hunter @ Responsible for designing solutions that will bring value and resolve customer's business issues, whilst evoking confidence in our products & platform and removing all functional and technical objections
Senior Platform Evangelist @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Developer Evangelist @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Sales Engineer - Commercial Hunter @ Responsible for designing solutions that will bring value and resolve customer's business issues, whilst evoking confidence in our products & platform and removing all functional and technical objections in the sales cycle.
- Lead Sales Engineer on strategic deal cycles, responsible for the technical element of the sales cycle.
- Dedicated exclusively to net new Commercial prospects in the Central and Southeast United States. From May 2013 to February 2014 (10 months) Greater Chicago AreaSales Engineer - MidMarket @ Uncover business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Contributed to over $3 Million in 1st year contract value for FY13.
- Peak Performers Club member FY13.
- Relocated to Chicago in April 2012 as first local Sales Engineer for new Salesforce.com Commercial Sales hub. From April 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 2 months) Greater Chicago AreaSales Engineer - Small Business @ - Contributed to total of $1 Million in 1st year contract value during first 3FQ as a Sales Engineer (FY12 Q2, Q3, Q4)
- Pathfinder for Desk.com (Formerly Assistly.com) product. From March 2011 to April 2012 (1 year 2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Support Engineer @ -Internal subject matter expert for sales and sales ops teams.
-Designed and implemented training and mentorship program for the activations skills group team at Fujistu.
-Managed and described technical best practices for top customer accounts.
-Managed sales and executive level high severity escalations for top customers.
-Selected as Skills group representative for the Global Support Top Customer Program. From July 2009 to February 2011 (1 year 8 months) Sales Analyst/Salesforce.com administrator @ - Data Analyst for salesforce and legacy systems
- Developed expertise in Salesforce.com, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access, Compensation Strategy, and legacy DB reporting
- Key member of a salesforce.com reimplementation project From July 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 1 month) QA Testing Temp @ - Wrote and executed test script for beta product From November 2005 to January 2006 (3 months)
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Information Systems and Management @ University of California, Berkeley From 2008 to 2010 B.A., Mathematics & Economics @ Gonzaga University From 2003 to 2007 Study Abroad, Art History, Italian @ Gonzaga a Firenze From 2005 to 2005
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension