Assistant Buyer supporting the Whole Body Team @ Whole Foods Market
Customer Service Representative @ ALLEGRO COFFEE COMPANY
Lead Category Analyst supporting the Specialty Team @ WHOLE FOODS MARKET HOME SUPPORT OFFICE
A conscientious, enthusiastic individual with solid professional experience. Able to establish priorities, adapt easily to new environments, and perform well under pressure. An effective communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Responsible and detail-oriented with strong organizational, research and project management skills. Proficient in Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems; Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and
A conscientious, enthusiastic individual with solid professional experience. Able to establish priorities, adapt easily to new environments, and perform well under pressure. An effective communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Responsible and detail-oriented with strong organizational, research and project management skills. Proficient in Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems; Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook; MAS 200; PeopleSoft accounting software; Datapax bakery management software (DOS version); Adobe Photoshop; and HTML. Conversant in Spanish.
Assistant Buyer supporting the Whole Body Team @ • Manage the customer returns program for 30 stores and 150 direct vendors
• Assist with reporting, promotions & purchasing From April 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) Customer Service Representative @ • Full cycle order management to ensure appropriate inventory levels, accuracy of orders and on-time delivery of product
• Order processing through EDI
• Provide timely responses to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues in a professional manner
• Provide support to 11 Regional Coffee Coordinators
• Coordinate with shipping and production team members to ensure customer needs are met From May 2010 to November 2012 (2 years 7 months) Lead Category Analyst supporting the Specialty Team @ • Responsible for the integrity of all Specialty (Cheese, Charcuterie, Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Beer, Wine, & Coffee Bar) product data in IRMA (Hosting System) for all Rocky Mountain Whole Foods stores (~ 30).This includes the maintenance and accuracy of Item Name, UPC/PLU, Retail, Cost, Brand, Vendor, Size, and Scale Files, including Ingredients, Allergen Statements, Organic Certification and Fixed Weight Labeling.
• Provide Regional Leadership Team and vendors with reports and information as needed.
• Submit weekly and monthly audits of Vendor Cost Files.
• Train new Team Members and act as a point-person for the team. From July 2006 to September 2009 (3 years 3 months) Facility Accountant/Data & Order Specialist @ Data & Order Specialist Duties
• Provide *All Star* customer service while processing incoming orders and issuing credits for 10 WFM Rocky Mountain stores and 2 WFM Distribution Centers.
• Daily preparation and distribution of recipes, packing slips, collation sheets, and invoices.
• Responsible for submitting all CIX (Hosting System) requests: Local Metro Specials, new products, and product changes.
• Holiday Production Planning including gathering orders from all 10 Bakery Teams and assisting with production scheduling.
• Accountable for new product set up adhering to a 20+ step process.
• Responsible for coding, processing, and reconciling all AP and AR invoices following strict 404 requirements using PeopleSoft, MS Excel, and Datapax.
• Preparation of weekly sales upload, fiscal End Of Period reports, and bank deposits.
• Participant in fiscal inventory counting and period close margin analysis.
• TMAG Representative and Back-up: PBS, Pastry Chef, Baker, Buyer, Receiver, and Packer. From September 2002 to July 2006 (3 years 11 months) Systems Coordinator, Data Integrity Group, Operations Department @ • Managed and provided accurate and complete Point-of-Sale and Inventory reports for 23 vendor partners including Sun Microsystems, StorageTek, Nokia Internet Communications, and Veritas Global Software Corporation. Total monthly reporting Cost figures were greater than $10 million. Responsible for all POS and Inventory report analysis, auditing, testing, documentation, and training.
• Web Support Hotline Team Member and escalation contact for 2 on-line tools servicing 250+ customers.
• Received Six Sigma Quality training. From April 2000 to September 2002 (2 years 6 months)
BA, Environmental Science with a concentration in Tropical Ecology, GPA: 3.49/4.0 @ Boston University From 1994 to 1998 Leah Tobani is skilled in: Promotions, Customer Relations, Marketing Strategy, Customer Service, Microsoft Office
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension