Recruitment Specialist @ I specialise in permanent office support recruitment in the Architecture, Construction and Property sectors across Sydney CBD and Western Suburbs. Working with exceptional customers within the private sector, my primary focus is to partner with candidates and clients, using the depth and breadth of my expertise and market knowledge to ensure we make the
Recruitment Specialist @ I specialise in permanent office support recruitment in the Architecture, Construction and Property sectors across Sydney CBD and Western Suburbs. Working with exceptional customers within the private sector, my primary focus is to partner with candidates and clients, using the depth and breadth of my expertise and market knowledge to ensure we make the unique match that makes individuals, companies and industries flourish.
In Australia, Hays is the market leader. Hays has been in Australia for more than a decade, and operates across 33 local offices. Hays Australia's 37 specialism’s include Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Construction & Property and Office Support.
Hays is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. Our deep expertise across a wide spectrum of specialised industries and professions makes us unparalleled recruiters in the world of work.
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential conversation about how I can help to progress your career, or indeed recruit a first class member to join your team [email protected] From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Sydney, AustraliaBuyers assistant @ - Quantify and complete Buyer orders.
- Monitor product performance and initiate markdown within policy.
- Assist the Buyer to maintain reorders within brand maps and price curves.
- Monitor advertising stock back up and performance
- Sample coordination
- Monitor and maintain purchasing, sales, GP, OTB and inventory levels.
- Monitor basic stock performance and recommend action to Buyer/ Merchandise Planner as necessary.
- Report on buyership performance in all areas and recommend remedial action where necessary.
- Monitor supplier deliveries and action as appropriate within policy.
- Allocate stock to stores.
- Other tasks/ responsibilities as directed. From April 2014 to August 2014 (5 months) Sydney, AustraliaConcessions Manager @ - Meet and exceed sales goals and standards of performance
- Develop and optimize maximum results for the store/concession
- Responsible for visual merchandising and guidelines given by the head office
- Management and development of the sales team
- Transmission of recognition of the brand towards my team
- Build customer loyalty thanks to an impeccable customer service
- Stock management in stores (deliveries, transfers, etc.) and follow-up on replenishment requests
- Involvement in the recruitment of the sales team
- Staff appraisals
- Liaise with both in-house management and head office in Paris
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure brand awareness
- In house events
-Personal Shopping From September 2011 to January 2014 (2 years 5 months) Buyers Administrator Intern @ Womenswear Contemporary and Jeans From May 2013 to May 2013 (1 month) London, United KingdomIntern @ Front of house Staff- LFW From September 2010 to September 2010 (1 month) London, United KingdomFashion Stylist @ From October 2008 to April 2009 (7 months) Liverpool, United KingdomVisual Merchandiser @ From June 2006 to September 2007 (1 year 4 months) Ireland
Bachelor's degree, Fashion Communication @ John Moore's University From 2007 to 2010 Certificate, Fashion and Textiles @ Coláiste Ìde From 2007 to 2008 Laura Finegan is skilled in: Fashion, Merchandising, Retail, Visual Merchandising, Apparel, Styling, Store Management, Fashion Design, Management, Customer Service, Trend Analysis, Teamwork, Trend, Luxury Goods, Microsoft Word
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension