Enterprise level Sales Management professional with a successful track record in leading sales organizations selling technology based solutions to Fortune 500 Companies, Non-Profit, Educational, Health Care, Government, and Start-up companies. I have a strong belief and background in utilizing Solutions based, Consultative, and Relationship building sales approaches to uncover the needs of my clients, which result in
Enterprise level Sales Management professional with a successful track record in leading sales organizations selling technology based solutions to Fortune 500 Companies, Non-Profit, Educational, Health Care, Government, and Start-up companies. I have a strong belief and background in utilizing Solutions based, Consultative, and Relationship building sales approaches to uncover the needs of my clients, which result in high closing percentages and long-term customer relationships. Results include a history of receiving awards and recognition from C-levels within multiple organizations for exceeding company revenue goals by working with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines, drive implementation, and successfully complete complex projects.
National Sales Manager- Enterprise Accounts @ Responsible for leading a team of Enterprise Sales Executives, Account Executives, Channel Managers, and Product Specialists in exceeding the aggressive growth initiatives, within the Software Segment of Bloomberg BNA. The Enterprise team's target market is public and private enterprise level companies reporting over $500 million in revenue. The team is focused on facilitating strategic conversations and meetings with C-level, VP/Controller, and Director level contacts within enterprise accounts. Responsibilities include developing business relationships with partners at Deloitte, E&Y, McGladrey, KPMG, and other key consulting firms to drive awareness, knowledge, and opportunities within the target market. Report strategic initiatives, growth strategies, and key results to the Executive Director of Sales and Vice President of Software Segments. Enterprise segment has achieved 30-50% revenue growth year over year.
2015- Enterprise Segment- $13.4 Million Plan (125% to plan)
2014- Enterprise Segment- $12/6 Million Plan (113% to plan)
2013- Enterprise Segment- $10.6 Million Plan (133% to plan) From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Director of Sales @ Work directly with the VP of Sales in implementing sales and training initiatives to grow the sales organization, market share, and achieve aggressive revenue targets for industry leading PR/Marketing software. Managed a team of 12 Senior Sales Executives for sales of SAAS solution in US and Canada.
• Took over failing Sales Region in 2010- #1 Sales Region in 2012 in total revenue and Percentage to Plan; Presidents Club Award Winner for 2012
• Mid-Year Club Trip Winner 2011 and 2012- Based on Top Sales Team in Revenue and Percentage to Plan; 4th Quarter 2012 Award Winner for Team exceeding Quota (143% of Plan)
• Developed training curriculum and mentoring program to generate revenue from new hires in a shorter period and for existing sales professionals to have a career path and to develop higher level consultative and leadership sales skills
• Work with Executives to develop new products, pricing, compensation/bonus plans, and new revenue streams through acquisitions and new sales programs From 2010 to February 2013 (3 years) Regional Sales Manager @ Interview, hire, train, and manage a team of 10 Regional and Global Sales Executives. Lead and support a team of Sales Executives in the sales of IP services (IP connectivity, Colocation, and IPVPN products).
• New team consistently in the Top 10 Monthly Sales Rankings out of 30 Global Teams (January Ranked 6th, February Ranked 1st, March Ranked 6th, April Ranked 5th, May Ranked 3rd, June Ranked 3rd)
• Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly revenue and projection reports for VP of Sales
• Involved in weekly meetings with VP of Sales to plan sales initiatives and strategies to grow Revenue and market share From 2008 to 2010 (2 years) Regional Manager @ • Grew new revenue and DS0’s by 300%+
• Closed largest VPN deal and 2nd largest deal in Northern California history within first 3 months
• 2nd Top revenue and DS0 producing office in Northern California within 2 months
• Top producing revenue office in Northern California 2004 -2005 From 2004 to 2006 (2 years) Regional Sales Manager @ • Top Revenue producing District in Northern California, 4th Quarter 2003
• Maintained and grew book of existing Customers/Revenue during Chapter 11 process by over 20% From 2002 to 2004 (2 years) Director of Sales @ • Top revenue generating sales Region in the U.S. and Worldwide for 1st and 3rd Quarters 2000
• Generated more than $24 million in new sales during 1st year of operations in the West Region
• Northern California Branch was 479% of quota for 2000
• Worked directly with the President, Regional V.P.’s, and Directors on implementing Sales, Business Development, and Marketing ideas
• Sold solutions and services to International companies in France, UK, and the Asia Pacific
• Trained and hired the sales representatives
• President’s Club Award Winner for the Years 1999, 2000
• Responsible for the development and implementation of E-commerce solutions for Fortune 500 companies From 1996 to 2001 (5 years)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Business Administration and Management, General @ Marshall University From 1992 to 1996 Kurt Mueller is skilled in: Solution Selling, Direct Sales, Salesforce.com, SaaS, Cold Calling, Sales Process, Co-location, Account Management, B2B, Lead Generation, Sales Management, Sales, Sales Operations, E-commerce, Professional Services
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension