Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering, Communications Equipment and Technology @
Technical University of Sofia
Principal Security Engineer @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Co-founder @ Information security conference organizer From August 2009 to Present (6 years 5 months) Diver @ From 2009 to Present (6 years) Assistant Instructor @ Scuba Classes From April 2006 to Present (9 years 9 months) Infrastructure Security, penetration testing and threat intelligence
Principal Security Engineer @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Co-founder @ Information security conference organizer From August 2009 to Present (6 years 5 months) Diver @ From 2009 to Present (6 years) Assistant Instructor @ Scuba Classes From April 2006 to Present (9 years 9 months) Infrastructure Security, penetration testing and threat intelligence @ Cloud Collaboration Applications Technology Group (CCATG)
February 2011 - November 2012
Security architect and security operations
- Evaluated a large number of components of the several collaboration applications, including WebEx. The evaluations ranged from general network architecture to critical source code review.
- Provided secusity solutions in the engineering and design of applications.
- Managed the security (SSL/TLS) certificate program for CCATG.
- Provided incident response to security issues in the CCATG network.
- Operated the DNS infrastructiure for CCATG.
Global Security Services
December 2012 - July 2014
- Pen-tester - worked as a part of a red team tasked with assessing the security of our customers. Assignments included heterogeneous network environments with Windows, Linux and Solaris systems, as well, as physical security assessments.
- ThreatIntelligence - designed a collection system for gathering information from different data sources and normalizing it for use by analysts in the Managed Threat Defense offering. From February 2011 to July 2014 (3 years 6 months) Edge Services and Security Architect @ Responsible for the design of the global edge serving infrastructure, including global traffic management and caching. Driving the policy and implementation of security practices for production systems. Working with vendors on evaluating and benchmarking equipment and suggesting features and improvements. From March 2010 to February 2011 (1 year) Sr. Technical Yahoo @ From June 2008 to February 2011 (2 years 9 months) Site Reliability Engineer @ From April 2006 to June 2008 (2 years 3 months) Sr. Software Developer @ From May 2005 to April 2006 (1 year) Software Developer/SA (managed the IT department) @ From December 2000 to May 2005 (4 years 6 months) Sales Engineer @ From February 1999 to February 2000 (1 year 1 month)
Krassimir Tzvetanov is skilled in: Network Security, Security, Internet Security, Perl, Scalability, Unix, Python, Distributed Systems, Bash, Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, Cloud Computing, Computer Security, High Availability
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension