Technical Support Engineer & Web Design @ Newton Software
Head of Customer Service, Web Development @
Other responsibilities included:
• Intimate knowledge of product inventory, became point person on product forecasting.
• Owned customer service and demonstrated professionalism while maintaining company's humorous and whimsical voice.
• Trained and managed new customer service employees. From October 2011 to August 2012 (11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCustomer Care Representative @ Customer Care Representative:
• Effectively and successfully provided solutions to wide ranging and complex issues in a dynamic and high call volume atmosphere (answered an average of 500-600 calls/month).
• Became our department’s point person on all technical calls, acting as a liaison between our team and our IT department.
• In house expert on our flagship product, the Remote Deposit Capture terminals.
Product Distribution Manager:
• Responsible for the deployment, testing and troubleshooting of all five types of RDC terminals
• Hosted technical support seminars to various in state clientele
• Maintained accurate deployment records, inventory and tracking of all in house products. From May 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 4 months) Brookfield, WICorps Member @ From August 2008 to December 2008 (5 months) Little Rock / North Little Rock CommunityAssistant to the Grant Writer @ From May 2008 to August 2008 (4 months) Lower Brule, SD
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension