Manager, Information and Knowledge Strategy @ Corning Incorporated
IT Project Manager @ Corning Incorporated
IT Manager and Enterprise Architect @ Corning Incorporated
AAS, Liberal Arts @
Monroe Community College
Information Management professional with clear strategic vision and a track record for delivering innovative and cost effective solutions. Over 22 years of experience building and managing teams, working with end users and management across lines of business and at the corporate level. Extensive knowledge and work experience with business processes, strategy development, information management, technology management, as
Information Management professional with clear strategic vision and a track record for delivering innovative and cost effective solutions. Over 22 years of experience building and managing teams, working with end users and management across lines of business and at the corporate level. Extensive knowledge and work experience with business processes, strategy development, information management, technology management, as well as delivery and operations team management.
Specialties: Data Loss Prevention, content management and collaboration, information security, information architecture, strategy development, IT architecture, web applications, eCommerce, application integration, project management, vendor management, and business consulting.
Manager, Information and Knowledge Strategy @ From January 2013 to Present (3 years) IT Project Manager @ Project manager for the Internet Edge strategy initiative, helping to define the next generation of internet connectivity, firewalls, and related components for the enterprise. From August 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 5 months) IT Manager and Enterprise Architect @ • Responsible for identifying, review and approval of new technologies deployed within the enterprise based on business plans and industry trends.
• Jointly develop plans with Product Line Manager and IT Service Delivery operations to address business unit, IT strategic needs.
• Corning technical lead for Corning Gorilla Glass website and related video delivery capabilities, From March 2009 to July 2011 (2 years 5 months) IT Manager, Solutions Architecture @ • Managed team of 4 architects and operating budget of $1.1M.
• Responsible for the introduction of new technologies aligned to long-term company and shorter term business needs.
• Provided architectural leadership and strategic guidance for Manufacturing Intelligence & standardized MES interfaces.
• Provided leadership for the development of the Identity and Access Management strategy and corresponding roadmap.
• Delivered software selection process to standardize and improve the quality of decisions related to software acquisition. From March 2006 to February 2009 (3 years) IT Manager, Web Services and Integration Product Line @ • Managed team of 35 resources responsible for the design, delivery and support of the company’s .com, intranet, web applications, collaboration, and integration capabilities.
• Managed growth of new product line from start-up to over $4M in recovery.
• Formulated the company’s content and document management strategy, with a focus on collaboration and light-weight document management.
• Delivered ecommerce solution with integration to 2 order management systems on time and under budget.
• Introduced middleware integration technology and related high availability service for several business critical applications. Extended platform to cover EDI services, achieving cost and complexity reductions through the elimination of multiple legacy EDI platforms. From April 2002 to February 2006 (3 years 11 months)
Master of Science (MS), Information and Knowledge Strategy @ Columbia University in the City of New York From 2013 to 2015 AAS, Liberal Arts @ Monroe Community CollegeBA, Computer Science, History @ State University of New York College at Geneseo Kevin Julien is skilled in: Integration, SharePoint, Business Process, Vendor Management, Solution Architecture, Project Management, Enterprise Architecture, E-commerce, IT Strategy, Management, Governance, Leadership, Strategy, Cloud Computing, Web Applications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension