Director of HR Technology Services @ Stevens Institute of Technology
Head of HR & Enterprise Systems @ A+E Networks
Master of Science (MS) @
Stevens Institute of Technology
A process-driven, results oriented leader with a proven track record in creating business value through the implementation of information technology solutions and business process improvements. Extensive experience working as a Development Manager, Program Manager and Project Manager with the ability to deliver critical solutions within budget and schedule constraints. Bring a strong project delivery orientation, leadership and
A process-driven, results oriented leader with a proven track record in creating business value through the implementation of information technology solutions and business process improvements. Extensive experience working as a Development Manager, Program Manager and Project Manager with the ability to deliver critical solutions within budget and schedule constraints. Bring a strong project delivery orientation, leadership and dedication to a changing business world by turning ideas into success stories.
• Responsibility in managing staff on multiple complex global projects. This includes communicating with executives on project milestones, risks, issues and opportunities.
• Deployment of proven project management disciplines. Develop and deliver integrated project plans and facilitate escalation to keep critical items on track.
• Worked in large IT environments, across multiple clients and verticals, while prioritizing and managing complicated initiatives.
• Experience managing teams and staff, executing numerous projects and servicing multiple business organizations.
• Strong focus on Project Management methodologies, with ability to adapt practices accordingly to fit project and client needs.
• Extensive experience acquired through years of hands-on systems development work as a developer, technical designer, technical lead, business analyst and systems architect.
- Application Development
- Program/Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Analysis
- Executive Communication
- Risk and Dependency Management
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- Financial Management
- Resource Management
- Leadership and Team Building
Senior Technology Manager @ Head of HR Systems, Corporate Legal systems, Corporate Communications systems and A&E Corporate websites. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Project Manager - Global Corporate Technology @ • Technology liaison to the Human Resources Center Of Excellence (COE) responsible for managing and driving priorities as well as focus on HR Transformation (reengineering).
• Perform bi-weekly dashboard review with client to manage pipeline projects against competing priorities along with business alignment.
• Enriched staff by adopting Agile projects such as recent 5-week successful delivery of HR application.
• Manage technology roadmap for the Compensation COE which is a rolling three years including short, medium and long term initiatives
• Manage multi-year rollout of Citi Employee Equity Rewards Application (CERA) used for employees and former employees that have been awarded Citi equity. Responsibilities include:
- Partnership with the HR Equity Unit to reengineer global processes within the business. Including automation/ elimination of manual processing
- Integration with Ernst &Young tax process to obtain global tax rates
- Design rules process as well as workflow leveraging Oracle BPM (Business Process Modeling) and IBM JRules (Rules Engine) including a new Business Object Model (BOM)
• Led HR Documentum Imaging Project with OCE (vendor) which comprised of imaging 1.4 million employee documents.
• Manage Global Human Resource System for Compensation Planning (CitiComp) using full systems development life cycle. Responsibilities include:
- Institute multi-currency and rolled-out to 10,000 Citigroup employees in 160 countries.
- Systems supported payout of over 4 Billion annual in compensation across 150,000 employees globally including ex-patriots.
• Managed Enterprise Recruiting Management System (ERMS) using Taleo.
• Pilot new manager self-service HR compensation system which supports multiple mobile devices
• Coordinate efforts across Compensation, Talent and Performance system teams to cover regulatory requirements from the Fed based on guidelines for employees considered material risk takers From March 2004 to July 2014 (10 years 5 months) Technology Manager - Global Fixed Income Technology @ • Managed team of programmers in development of Loans front-office trading system (LoansQT). LoansQT is a data capture system used by traders in NY, London and Hong Kong in order to execute trades on the secondary loans market.
• Managed LoansQT project using full systems development life cycle.
• Supported Fixed Income loan traders, operations and settlement, financial control and the sales group. From March 2000 to March 2004 (4 years 1 month) Greater New York City AreaProject Manager - Corporate Human Resource Technology @ • Manage team of developers on global Bonus System (eComp). Hands on manager involved in full SDLC; gathering requirements, database design, meeting with clients, assigning specifications to developers, designed security model and worked with international locations to deploy application.
• Led team of 5 developers on global Project Tracking System (PTS). Involved in Systems Development Life Cycle from prototype through deployment. Maintained database model. Met with users to gather and confirm system requirements. Developed user’s guide. From March 1997 to March 2000 (3 years 1 month) Greater New York City Area
Master of Science (MS), Information Technology @ Stevens Institute of Technology, Master of Science (MS)Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Management Information Systems @ Pace University - Lubin School of Business Kermick Santos is skilled in: Fixed Income, Business Analysis, SDLC, Vendor Management, Banking, SQL, Data Modeling, System Design, Business Process Improvement, Project Management, IT Management, Process Improvement, Business Process, Integration, Business Objects
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension