Campus Engineering Sourcer (contract through Cornerstone RPO) @ Google
Technical Recruiter @ As a College Technical Recruiter at Google, I am responsible for recruiting and engaging the next generation of Software Engineers who are eager to change the world through code. I am looking for unique individuals who have a passion for technology and a desire to drive our products on the world's largest and most
Technical Recruiter @ As a College Technical Recruiter at Google, I am responsible for recruiting and engaging the next generation of Software Engineers who are eager to change the world through code. I am looking for unique individuals who have a passion for technology and a desire to drive our products on the world's largest and most scalable network.
Come join us---Bring Questions. Build Answers! From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Austin, Texas AreaAccount Manager @ As an Account Manager for TEKsystems®, I partner with customers in the Downtown/South Austin area and provide flexible solutions to meet their application business needs. I am responsible for building client relationships, understanding the local labor markets and consulting with clients to implement the most effective talent attraction and retention strategies.
With more than 30 years of experience, TEKsystems annually deploys 70,000 technical professionals from 90 locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Our capabilities include IT staff augmentation and direct placement services; managed, project-based, and outsourced applications and infrastructure services; education services; and comprehensive workforce management solutions. From September 2014 to December 2014 (4 months) Austin, Texas AreaTechnical Recruiter @ My primary focus is to serve as a networking resource for Application focused professionals--specifically within Java, UI/UX, .Net, SQL, Oracle, Business Analyst, Project and Program Management, and QA (Automated and Manual) focused initiatives.
As a Recruiter for TEKsystems, I am responsible for full-cycle recruiting, building consultant relationships, understanding the local employment market and consulting with technical candidates to help them advance their long-term careers. I specifically specialize in placing professionals on engagements aligned with their skills, goals and interests within the IT industry.
•Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various tools
•Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews
•Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
•Oversee pre-employment steps including reference checks and background/drug tests
•Manage contract employees while on assignment
•Work with TEKsystems Account Managers to identify top accounts and target skill sets
•Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment
•Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals From December 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 1 month) Austin, Texas AreaLeadership Development Sales Associate @ • Regularly visit 120 stores throughout the North Austin area, using an iPad and scanner to check in-store displays of clients’ products and ensure full distribution.
• Meet with retail store managers to help them choose the best new products to display.
• Lead, design, and present group product expansion campaigns to top executives at corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA.
• Train new hires on the ASM reporting system, A.R.T.S. This training included fielding visits to stores.
• Perform market research by pulling IRI data reports and presenting results to team members for client presentations.
• Create sales reports to track the progress of business development managers and help them meet their annual goals. Use Excel pivot tables and data analysis to do this.
• Create PowerPoint presentations to be used by superiors for client pitch meetings. From February 2013 to November 2013 (10 months) Sales Associate (Summer Internship) @ • Conducted over 50 outbound calls per day promoting Hot On Homes, a television show and marketing service designed to help people find new homes.
• Collected data from customer surveys and provided analysis of sales trends. This analysis was used to improve the satisfaction level of existing customers and helped identify potential growth areas.
• Trained and supervised a team of 20 coworkers in a customer service survey telethon.
• Organized and implemented consumer brand experience sessions and acted as the point of contact for all issues throughout the process.
• Served as a company ambassador for brand promotions at various builder sites. From June 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 3 months) Alumni Relations Specialist @ • Selected to advocate on behalf of SMU and share the latest school news with alumni.
• Solicited donations from various leads and personally raised over $28,000 for SMU. From January 2011 to January 2012 (1 year 1 month) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSales Associate (Summer Internship) @ From May 2010 to July 2010 (3 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Advertising @ Southern Methodist University Kelsie Pedone is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, IT Recruitment, Sales, Employee Training, Information Technology, Cold Calling, Sales Presentations, Public Speaking, Interviews, Customer Service, Training, Management, Salary Negotiations, Account Management, Sales Cycle Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension