I'm a results-driven marketer with over a decade of tactical and leadership experience at high-growth internet and mobile startups. I love developing and managing brands, planning and executing communication strategies, creating and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns, and driving customer growth through multi-channel, segmented messaging (data driven, of course). I'm passionate about building - and being part of
I'm a results-driven marketer with over a decade of tactical and leadership experience at high-growth internet and mobile startups. I love developing and managing brands, planning and executing communication strategies, creating and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns, and driving customer growth through multi-channel, segmented messaging (data driven, of course). I'm passionate about building - and being part of - great teams. I'm scrappy and strategic (because I have to be and because I wouldn't love my job if I couldn't be both).
• Strategic brand development, planning & management
• Brand positioning & messaging
• Marketing & corporate communications
• Integrated marketing campaign planning
• Social media/community development
• Marketing partnership & relationship development
• CRM & lifecycle marketing
• Customer segmentation
• Email program planning & execution
• Creative/copy/design management
• People leadership and team building
Director of Marketing & Communications @ Auth0 makes it super easy for developers to implement identity and authentication for their business, whether its a small startup, a large enterprise business or anything in-between. I'm not a developer but they keep me around to help out with lifecycle marketing and communications. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Director (Head) of Marketing & Communications @ Responsible for Storenvy’s holistic marketing organization, including roadmap and execution of all marketing initiatives as well as the hiring and management of marketing team members. Focused on brand building, communications, customer acquisition, CRM, and product development. From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaMarketing Consultant @ Brought on to assist in leading the development of the Klout for Business Portal and the launch of the Business Insights product. Developed launch strategy and all marketing materials for Klout for Business Insights including web copy, lead capture mechanisms, and email program; worked closely with the product, engineering and design teams to guide the Insights product development and rollout process to maximize initial adoption. From March 2013 to May 2013 (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaHead of Brand & Communications @ • Responsible for Seamless’ holistic communication strategy, from planning to execution, including traditional and online PR, social media, cross-channel messaging consistency and agency management.
• Positioned Seamless as the industry leader through pitch efforts and data publication across key areas.
• Organized and managed broadcast and print interviews, photo shoots, and speaking opportunities for Seamless spokespersons.
• Responsible for the strategic planning and continued evolution of the Seamless brand and identity.
• Manage marketing programs and partnerships that drive ROI across brand, CRM, and acquisition. From October 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSr. Manager, Brand & Customer Marketing @ • Led the complete re-brand and launch of Seamless (formerly SeamlessWeb), including brand identity and voice development, company name change, brand book and brand standards creation, design and style implementation, and UI/UX design direction.
• Created and implemented CRM strategies and campaigns that enhanced customer engagement and increased lifetime value From January 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 10 months) Greater New York City AreaB2B Marketing Manager @ • Member of Seamless’ product planning and prioritization committee responsible for informing product enhancements and new features for near and far term development cycles; created business cases and requirements documentation.
• Co-led SEO agency engagement to inform and improve site layout, page strategy and content.
• Increased and streamlined the distribution of Seamless branded delivery bags and introduced thousands of reflective ponchos and vests for restaurant delivery personnel, resulting in a unique, proprietary form of advertising. From September 2006 to December 2009 (3 years 4 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Associate @ Structured and executed implementation of Seamless’ CRM platform (Salesforce) for the corporate sales team; managed lead generation efforts; organized content and wrote copy for Seamless’ prospect information site pages; executed multiple direct mail campaigns. From September 2005 to September 2006 (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City Area
BBA, Marketing @ James Madison University - College of Business From 2001 to 2005 Niskayuna High School Kelsey Flittner is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Public Relations, Management, Brand Development Strategy, Brand Management, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Event Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning, Brand Developement, Brand Development, E-commerce, Integrated Marketing, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension