My commitment as a recruiting manager is to exceed the expectations of my hiring managers while also creating a communicative and positive experience for my candidates. I have a successful track record of effectively staffing highly specialized technical positions for start-up and Fortune 500 companies by sourcing, screening, qualifying, negotiating and closing the best candidates for not
My commitment as a recruiting manager is to exceed the expectations of my hiring managers while also creating a communicative and positive experience for my candidates. I have a successful track record of effectively staffing highly specialized technical positions for start-up and Fortune 500 companies by sourcing, screening, qualifying, negotiating and closing the best candidates for not only the job, but the company.
Have been involved with:
• Full Stack Software Positions
• Semiconductor Technologies
• International Recruiting
• College Recruiting Program Development
• Diversity Recruiting Initiatives
• Hiring-related immigration matters (H1B, OPT/CPT, F1, L1, etc)
• Recruitment budgeting
• Company culture branding
Recruiting @ *In charge of all things recruiting*
Having a blast working with some of the most talented hiring managers at one of NYC's fastest growing startups.
We’re a NYC-based startup that is building the most consumer friendly “Internet of Things” device that has already won awards and is the most successful crowdfunded consumer product on Indiegogo. We’re backed by top VCs, and we’re are building a platform that will scale to process more real time video, audio and sensor data than any consumer product on the market. As we grow, we are deeply committed to hiring the right people that will help us build great products as well as a great company.
Check out our careers page for our current openings: www.canary.is/jobs From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Staffing Specialist, Staff @ Responsible for the recruitment of RF, Analog, Mixed-signal teams as well as other areas of HW recruitment.
Qualcomm has earned a distinguished reputation that goes beyond CDMA . Qualcomm is among the members of the S&P 500 Index, FORTUNE 500®. Its unique work environment, dedicated workforce and expertise has also earned Qualcomm a place among FORTUNE's list of" 100 Best Companies to Work For in America" for 13 years in a row and FORTUNE's list of" Most Admired Companies." CIO magazine named Qualcomm to its top 100 list for exemplifying the highest level of operational and strategic excellence. From October 2011 to November 2014 (3 years 2 months) Senior Technical Recruiter @ • Full life cycle recruitment for all technical and non-technical positions for LG Mobile
• Focus Areas: Android developers, Multimedia Software Professionals and Senior Manager/Director level talent
• Social Media, Immigration From June 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 5 months) Greater San Diego AreaStaffing Advisor @ • Partner with hiring managers to develop internal and external recruiting plans which include posting, diversity outreach, sourcing and employment development efforts for a high volume of requisitions ranging from Marketing to Union Classifications.
• Represent Sempra Energy Utilities at various Community, Professional and College Outreach efforts on behalf of the staffing department.
• Partner with Corporate Diversity to execute EEO Affirmative Action Plans including writing Affirmative Action hiring plan summaries for the 09-10 AAP plan, calculating hiring goals using hiring data from previous plan year and incumbency numbers as well as consulting hiring managers on their AAP efforts and progress updates.
• Act as Employment Aptitude Testing Liaison for Sempra Energy Utilities interfacing with People Research Department, Testing Centers, Internal Employees and External Candidates for test proctoring and certification.
• Assist with special projects as needed such as creating copy for the diversity portion of the careers website. From January 2009 to June 2010 (1 year 6 months) Greater San Diego AreaTechnical Recruiter @ Technical Recruiter
• Responsible for the full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting including sourcing resumes, conducting resume reviews, calling candidates, interviewing candidates, creating offers and performing salary negotiations.
• In charge of all recruiting efforts for various departments throughout the organization including: Software Engineering, ASIC Engineering, Systems Engineering, Hardware Engineering, IT, Finance and Marketing.
• Source & hire candidates for our international locations as needed - most activity taking place regarding our India office.
• Act as Lead College Recruiter responsible for hiring all interns, planning all college recruitment activities, budgeting, and traveling to all college career fairs.
• Various Human Resource projects such as: Employee Profiles page on website, Employee Referrals program implementation, and Intern Social Events. From January 2006 to September 2008 (2 years 9 months)
B.S., Double Major - Marketing & Human Resources @ University of South Carolina - The Moore School of Business From 1999 to 2003 Katy Cottingham is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Full-cycle Recruiting, College Recruiting, Telecommunications, Symbian, Android, WiMAX, Social Media, Recruiting, Start-ups, Wireless, Temporary Placement, Human Resources, Screening, Sourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension