Gies College of Business - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
A highly accomplished and driven technologist with a proven record of success in building and maintaining complex solutions by drawing upon a strong technical skill set. Leverages exceptional communication and customer service skills to understand client needs and develop effective solutions. As a collaborative team player, works well with diverse groups and continually delivers value-added contributions. A
A highly accomplished and driven technologist with a proven record of success in building and maintaining complex solutions by drawing upon a strong technical skill set. Leverages exceptional communication and customer service skills to understand client needs and develop effective solutions. As a collaborative team player, works well with diverse groups and continually delivers value-added contributions. A goal-oriented problem solver who combines technical acumen with creative thinking to overcome challenges with a solid commitment to excellence.
Application Development Manager @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) System Analyst - SharePoint and .Net Developer @ System Analyst for ATS Chicago. From April 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 3 months) Senior ERP Developer/Business Analyst @ -Promotion from web developer
-Main role is part of the SharePoint 2010 team - we are moving all of DePaul's websites to SharePoint. Ongoing project to code webparts, controls, receivers and anything else needed for specific sites From May 2012 to April 2013 (1 year) Web Developer - Intermediate @ - Participate in project to move all DePaul’s sites to Sharepoint 2010, developing masterpages, CSS, page layouts, content types, lists, and custom controls based on designs provided.
- Build, maintain and enhance legacy ASP and .Net applications.
- Contribute to development of www.depaul.edu, csh.depaul.edu, offices.depaul.edu/housing
- Serve as sole developer on www.svdpp.depaul.edu.
- Completed four Sharepoint 2007 sites: http://mission.depaul.edu, http://vincentiancollections.depaul.edu, http://campusrec.depaul.edu, and http://facultycouncil.depaul.edu.
- Delivered dedicated service to university library and rewrote site (http://library.depaul.edu) in Collage content management system.
- Designed database to manage library electronic resources and modifications of open source applications for blog and calendar.
- Leveraged Google search appliance to customize results. From September 2007 to May 2012 (4 years 9 months) Web Application Development Intern @ - Held responsibility for application maintenance.
- Worked closely with university libraries to develop a variety of web applications.
- Contributed to developent of library website project. From February 2007 to August 2007 (7 months) Data Maintenance Intern @ - Managed database of tens of thousands of prospective students using EMAS system and ensured the quality of student information.
- Imported new data, cleaned/audited existing data and queried out data From March 2006 to February 2007 (1 year) Underwriting Assistant @ - Worked closely with underwriter to manage daily operations.
- Processed new submissions and answered telephone calls.
- Calculated audits and input/printed insurance policies.
- Provided exceptional customer service to clients, ensuring satisfaction and repeat business From June 2004 to November 2005 (1 year 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension