Area Sales Manager @ First American Home Buyers Protection
Educator @ Lululemon Athletica
Intern @ Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Award-winning sales professional with proven success in new business development, growth of existing accounts, budget management and team building. Expert at cold call conversions and condensing complex product information into manageable and understandable parts. Exceptionally adept at multi-tasking and time management. Demonstrated performance has resulted in a successful career and produced highly satisfied clients. Consistently recognized for
Award-winning sales professional with proven success in new business development, growth of existing accounts, budget management and team building. Expert at cold call conversions and condensing complex product information into manageable and understandable parts. Exceptionally adept at multi-tasking and time management. Demonstrated performance has resulted in a successful career and produced highly satisfied clients. Consistently recognized for exceeding sales goals while maintaining client relationships and growing account lists. Proven role model and leader in professional community organizations and company sales teams.
Area Sales Manager @ Prospect, lead and manage business development and sales initiatives for a Fortune 500 company. Provide excellent customer service and maintain constructive relationships with co-workers and clients. Act as an integral part of the sales organization and assist in successfully growing company revenues. Combine decisive business management with a comprehensive skill set to achieve deliverable goals.
• Maintained steady market share growth from 35% in 2010 to 77% in 2015.
• Most recently, grew market share from 58% in 2014 to 77% in 2015.
• Increased sales production from 2014 to 2015 by 41%.
• Develop a superior understanding of the overall home warranty product.
• Conduct formal multimedia sales presentations to educate clients and prospects on Home Warranty and Natural Hazard Disclosure products.
• Acquired an extensive knowledge base through field visits and hands-on customer service.
• Awards: Presidents Club, Outstanding Sales Achievement, Rookie of the Year, Affiliate of the Year. From June 2010 to Present (5 years 7 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaEducator @ • Combined sales and fitness expertise to create alliances with health clubs, dance and yoga studios.
• Educated customers on features and benefits of constantly updated products.
• Assessed and evaluated client needs and offered effective solutions. From September 2009 to June 2010 (10 months) Intern @ • Coordinated multiple projects in a busy financial sales environment.
• Responsible for the acquisition of potential new clients.
• Made cold calls and worked with financial services team to manage accounts.
• Reviewed annual reports and helped create portfolios for current and potential clients. From January 2009 to April 2009 (4 months) Intern @ • Conducted competitive research for account groups and helped implement campaigns for regional Honda Motors and national Jack-In-The-Box accounts.
• Participated in and contributed to strategy and creative development sessions.
• Selected voiceover talent for radio commercials and assisted account team at TV commercial shoots. From April 2007 to October 2007 (7 months)
BA, World Arts and Cultures, Art History @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2005 to 2009 Kara Ratelle is skilled in: Creative Direction, Marketing, PowerPoint, Strategy, Financial Analysis, Social Media, Sales, Real Estate, Business Development, Budgets, Advertising, Account Management, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension