UX Design Certification, Mobile UX Design @
Interactive Recruiter @ At Synergy Interactive, we never settle in our search. And we take pride in creating long lasting candidate / client partnerships designed to infuse new energy and a fresh perspective into your career growth / business environment. Whether it be Consulting, Full-Time, Freelance or Temp to Hire, we will take the time to learn
Interactive Recruiter @ At Synergy Interactive, we never settle in our search. And we take pride in creating long lasting candidate / client partnerships designed to infuse new energy and a fresh perspective into your career growth / business environment. Whether it be Consulting, Full-Time, Freelance or Temp to Hire, we will take the time to learn your personal interest / workplace culture and listen to your individual / team-building goals. Most importantly, Synergy Interactive has the leading edge that helps our candidates keep moving forward and lets our clients find and partner with the elite talent their company needs to succeed.
Some of the skill sets we support include:
2. Creative: User Interface (UI) Design / Developer, Art / Creative Directors, Web / Interactive / Visual / Graphic Design, Flash, PowerPoint / Presentation Design, Copywriting, Media / Film / Video Production, Technical Writing and Editing, etc.
3. Marketing: Online / Interactive Marketing, Integrated Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Bloggers, etc.), Community Managers, Media Planner, Web Analytics, Digital Strategist, etc.
4. Mobile: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Design and Development, etc.
5. Production: Interactive Project Managers (PM), Web Producers, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Coordinators, Director / Associate Director of Project Management / Production, etc. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Greater New York City AreaRecruiting Manager @ Located in major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals for law firms and corporate legal departments. We place lawyers, paralegals, law clerks and legal support professionals on a temporary, project and full-time basis in high-demand practice areas. We also provide project teams, along with dedicated space and high-tech resources, for a wide range of initiatives including litigation support, M&A review and discovery matters.
Our experienced Account Executives provide us with a competitive advantage, as many of them are former attorneys and administrators, so they understand the intricacies of the legal industry. In addition, we maintain an extensive referral network and database of highly skilled candidates.
Highly skilled legal professionals work with Robert Half Legal because we match their skills, interests and career goals with available employment opportunities. In addition, we provide a range of professional development options, such as free online training courses and continuing legal education (CLE) in select markets. Our reputation as a leading provider of specialized legal staffing is enhanced by our alliances with premier industry groups.
Robert Half Legal can be an invaluable asset to law offices focused on building productivity and profitability as well as candidates searching for their next legal opportunity.
Permanent Legal Recruiter Responsibilities:
• Facilitating candidates in identifying new roles in the market
• Working closely with law firms and companies around the tristate area to support open positions
• Responsible for full sales cycle, introductions to offer extended and accepted
• Booked first placement in first 30 days
• Strong organization and communication to close both sides
• Manage a full desk
• Dynamic Marketing capabilities to gain momentum in obtaining new Job Orders From November 2014 to August 2015 (10 months) Greater New York City AreaAccount Executive @ LoyalBlocks is an automatic loyalty system that lets you maintain improved relationships with your customers, without demanding any extra effort on your part. This automated system greets your customers for you, offering them instant rewards – every time they walk in. Loyalblocks is designed to leverage social media simply and instantly, exposing your business to numerous, relevant potential customers in real time. The system also provides valuable analytics – so that you can get to know your customers better and offer them what they will value most. And best of all, it all works automatically, so that your business basically promotes itself.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Developed strategy to penetrate local business owners and provide a subscription based mobile loyalty program
• Part of two person team that turned Union Square, NYC into a saturated LoyalBlocks market welcoming over 40+ businesses in 45 days
• Cultivate strong relationships with owners and general managers to drive the decision process
• Use superior communication skills to articulate the full value of the program and business objectives
• Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing
http://www.mobilecommercedaily.com/nyc-merchants-collaborate-on-mobile-loyalty-to-combat-ecommerces-growth From January 2014 to November 2014 (11 months) Greater New York City AreaBusiness Development, CEB Legal Leadership Council @ CEB Legal Leadership Council - for small & mid-sized organizations, operates on the principle that the collective experience and resources of a corporate legal member network can more swiftly and effectively resolve challenges than any one of its individual participants. Through a central research team and the contribution of proven ideas, our members receive unlimited access to current best practice research and business intelligence, tools for increased effectiveness, and an unparalleled peer network.
• Hunt, build and maintain relationships with General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Risk Officers, and key members of their teams to drive CEB revenue growth
• Part of a two person sales team responsible for a $750K annual goal spanning across multiple industries
• Conduct calls to C-level executives to identify commercial needs that align with CEB business proposition
• Collaborate with product team to address client needs and influence new product development
• Manage and customize initial sales process (e.g. meeting logistics, preparation, and follow up)
• Stack ranked top 10 Associates in Middle Market
• Nominated and passed for promotion to level 3 (Representative) From November 2011 to January 2014 (2 years 3 months) Business Development Manager @ Angel provides on-demand call center and interactive voice response (IVR) solutions that enable organizations to deploy enterprise-level telephony applications. It offers inbound and outbound IVR solutions that collect data, capture leads, transcribe calls, create order lines and store locators, and voice-enable clients? CRM applications; Virtual Call Center, which creates a relevant and personal experience for callers; Virtual Receptionist, which greets callers, takes messages, and routes calls; and Caller First Analytics, an integrated drill-down business intelligence analytics reporting capability for voice applications. The company delivers its solutions through a software-as-a-service platform.
• Work directly with Senior Account Executives located in Central, Western and Eastern areas of the US.
• Developed and drove full sales/marketing strategies/campaigns in the high profit vertical target markets including financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, Utilities, etc.
• Created marketing campaigns through Marketo illustrating the vertical niche pain points within the industry, how others in their industry had the same issue, but after we solved their problem increased their ROI.
• Hit over 100% of quota every quarter demolishing the bottom line.
- Salesforce.com, cold calling, jigsaw , linked in, InsideView, Hoovers, Marketo From December 2009 to November 2011 (2 years) Associate Engineer @ In-Depth engineering corporatin executes research & development for the department of the Navy, and a variety of IR&D efforts. The IEC process for executing R&D includes the development and refinement of concepts of operations (CONOPS) and fleet requirements. Continuous conduct of candidate hardware technology evaluation, and a rigorous algorithm development process that includes requirements decomposition, concept formulation/transition, software thread development, ad in house assessment. From June 2008 to June 2009 (1 year 1 month) Snowboarding/Skiing Instructor @ Skiing and Snowboarding instructors position requires good people skills, good communication, and the ability to be a leader. Duties include working with children or adults teaching snow sports skills beginning at a basic level. From November 2004 to March 2008 (3 years 5 months)
B.S, Computer Science @ Bridgewater College From 2004 to 2008 Justicia Latham is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Cold Calling, Sales Management, Customer Service, CRM, Sales, Business Development, Account Management, SaaS, Solution Selling, Social Media Marketing, Business Intelligence, Sales Process, Strategy, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension