Overall Band Score 6.0, • International English Language Testing System (IELTS) @
Hardworking, ambitious professional with strong work ethic and friendly, cheerful and enthusiastic outlook. I have resilient character, self- motivation and objective to progress in my career growth. My background includes a variety of roles, which when combined make a strong knowledgebase and skill-set to be a valuable employee. I am emotionally mature, energetic professional with positive attitude,
Hardworking, ambitious professional with strong work ethic and friendly, cheerful and enthusiastic outlook. I have resilient character, self- motivation and objective to progress in my career growth. My background includes a variety of roles, which when combined make a strong knowledgebase and skill-set to be a valuable employee. I am emotionally mature, energetic professional with positive attitude, which often inspires others. My key strengths are impeccable presentation and interpersonal skills. I enjoy the challenge of meeting & beating targets as well as being initiative, helpful and reliable to colleagues and clients.
Associate @ At Granite I focus on permanent and freelance vacancies within corporate interiors and workplace design.
I resource for the following roles:
Interior Designer (Junior/Mid/Senior)
Design Director / Head of Design
Architectural Technician (Interiors)
3D Visualiser From December 2015 to Present (1 month) London, United KingdomSenior Resourcing Advisor @ We specialise in matching the highest calibre leaders with some of the most exciting and demanding civil engineering and construction projects around the world.
Our broad sector expertise backed up by an extensive executive search capability ensures that our skills continually help client organisations grow stronger.
Our select client base comes to us to fill positions as Programme and Project Delivery Directors, civil and technical engineering specialists, functional leaders, as well as senior-level executives, including chief executives, chief operating officers, business unit level directors and finance and commercial professionals – all fluent in construction and engineering excellence.
Our philosophy mirrors the golden rules of world-class project delivery – we place time, cost, quality and responsibility at the heart of everything we do. We conduct detailed client feedback sessions at the end of every search assignment, and use the information to continuously improve the quality and level of service we provide.
Based in Central London and Sydney, Australia, our contact network extends internationally into all major economic regions. Partnering with professional associations and working with a diverse group of institutions – including multinational organisations, privately-owned corporations, specialist partnership practices, Governmental departments and public agencies – our extensive reach and coverage assures the ideal candidate will always be appointed. From September 2015 to November 2015 (3 months) London, United KingdomAssociate @ I specialise in placing Design Professionals within middle and senior managerial roles within London and the Surrounding Home Counties within the Construction Industry.
- Major Blue Chip Contractors
- Regional Principal Contractors
- Residential Developers & Social Housing Contractors
The key roles that I cover are as follows:
-Design Management – Design Co-Ordinators
-Technical Management – Technical Co-Ordinators
Granite Search and Selection Ltd is a resourcing specialist in the Development, Building Design, Building Services and Building Contracting sectors. We offer a boutique, high quality service to the construction industry, provided by experienced Associates, Delivery Consultants, Resourcers & Head of Research.
Granite Search & Selection was formed by Paula Mitchell in late 2008 and has grown to a team of professionals who have over 75 years combined experience in the industry.
Each Director or Associate Director has at least 6 years’ experience. They are supported by a Head of Research and a research team. That team is dedicated to searching the market and targeting key competitors for your needs.
We recruit for:
• Interior Design / Architectural Practices
• Principal Contractors
• Construction Managers
• Building Services Consultants
• Building Services Contractors
Clients range from bespoke design houses, to members of the Main Contractors Group, to small independent sub-contractors. Our wealth and breadth of knowledge is unique for a small to medium sized business.
The Services we provide include:
• Executive Search
• Resourcing Campaigns
• Contingency Recruitment
• Freelance From July 2015 to September 2015 (3 months) London, United KingdomAssociate Designate @ From February 2015 to July 2015 (6 months) London, United KingdomRecruitment Resourcer @ From August 2014 to February 2015 (7 months) London, United KingdomRestaurant Receptionist @ My responsibilities include Administration and Control, Reservation and Guest Enquiries, Reception From October 2013 to August 2014 (11 months) London, United KingdomAssistant Restaurant Manager @ - Assisting in designing and supervising the fit out of a new restaurant for eighty covers
- Conduct interview to create an efficient and motivated team of fifteen members
- Maintain leadership and management skills to co-ordinate and deliver training for new staff on service techniques, food safety and fire/safety legislation
- Assist with preparation of necessary legal documents including the premises licence
- Designed & cost the menu (seasonally)
- Created a St. Marketing Presentation which helped the team to identify and understand business strategy and values
- Work on advertising and promotions of the restaurant
- Able to work under pressure and hit all financial targets
- Record sales and manage business budgets
- Dealing with suppliers, employees and guest enquiries
- Responsible for financial duties( paying bills, wages, suppliers, VAT return)
- Answered telephone calls for all business purposes
- Maintain and update restaurant’s website and social media information
- Supervising team and activities to ensure the company’s service standards are upheld
- Supporting team’s performance and appreciating team’s afford
- Development and care of the team
- Scheduling weekly rota
- Controlling stock monitoring & ordering
- Operating and implementing Health & Safety procedures
- Provided exceptional customer service
- Hold Personal Alcohol License
- Organised the restaurant for several events (weddings, private parties, community events) From March 2011 to August 2013 (2 years 6 months) Bar Supervise @ From September 2009 to April 2010 (8 months)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.), Hospitality Administration/Management, First Class @ University of Portsmouth From 2010 to 2013 Overall Band Score 6.0, • International English Language Testing System (IELTS) @ Portsmouth College
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension