Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Scrum Master
I am a Sales professional with 11+ years of experience with Sales organizations and Customer Success teams. Removing blocks for people who support innovation and creativity with modern tools and technology is my passion. I partner with cross-disciplinary teams to achieve results that contribute to company objectives through prioritization, process optimization,
Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Scrum Master
I am a Sales professional with 11+ years of experience with Sales organizations and Customer Success teams. Removing blocks for people who support innovation and creativity with modern tools and technology is my passion. I partner with cross-disciplinary teams to achieve results that contribute to company objectives through prioritization, process optimization, and efficiency. A large amount of work is achievable even with a small team while fostering collaboration, solutions-oriented thinking and personal growth.
I specialize in helping streamline team workflows through implementation, customization, and adoption of useful tools. Sales ops and measuring Sales metrics are particular strengths. I have expanded Salesforce and associated apps across multiple teams in organizations, and am familiar with: Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, Zendesk, Work.com, Google Apps, Smartsheet, Hansoft, Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc), EchoSign, PandaDocs, and more.
Top 10 areas of focus:
1. Bottom line - Work together to achieve goals and company objectives
2. Automation & Efficiency - Eliminate manual work and maximize individual potential
3. Solutions - Brainstorm and collaborate to make positive changes
4. Analysis - Follow historical and current trends in data to improve potential wins and focus
5. Forecasting - 90 - 95% accurate on quarterly Sales goals vs actual 2.5 months before close
6. Dashboards & Reporting - Visibility for upper level management and team members
7. Training - Empower team members with innovative tools and industry best practices
8. Recognition & Trust - Showcase team and individual contributions and importance
9. Customer Experience - Great communication is repeat business and good word of mouth
10. Cross-Departmental Teamwork - Work closely with Marketing, Tech, and PD on results
Salesforce Administrator @ Datanyze provides a sales intelligence platform to help businesses uncover, research and reach the right prospects at the right time. It is the preferred sales intelligence solution for top technology providers like Marketo, Dyn and KISSmetrics. Our platform delivers more qualified leads, accurate lead information and increases overall sales results for businesses ranging from startups to the Global 2000.
• Build a solid foundation for Salesforce architecture and sales flows to allow for team growth
• Partner with financing team to find and implement automated, scalable solution to sync financial data to Salesforce (and vice versa)
• Develop workflows, triggers, and automation to help with customer flow between teams
• Partner with Marketing to develop Campaign architecture and build the pipeline between HubSpot and Salesforce From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Growth Manager, Customer Success @ Hansoft is an Agile project management software used widely in the Game Development industry, among others. The tool supports mixed methodologies across multiple projects, including Scrum, Kanban, Gantt, and Waterfall, and provides a customizable, flexible format designed with team collaboration, empowerment and visibility in mind. Hansoft is an internationally based company with offices in Sweden, San Francisco, and Tokyo.
• Identify and help potential customers who's pipelines are in need of a tool like Hansoft
• Partner with expert Hansoft coaches to implement, build, and customize the tool for the customer as needed to integrate with the existing pipeline and rapidly increase user adoption
• Work with the Customer Success teams to identify further Salesforce pipeline needs and implement them From April 2015 to June 2015 (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Analyst, Game Development Squad @ • Salesforce administrator for the organization. Created dashboards, profiles and role sets, custom workflows, rollups and formula fields to support organizational needs.
• Partnered with the Marketing team to help with Marketo/Saleforce integration and roll out results to teams.
• Identified and installed needed App Exchange packages to increase Salesforce efficiency within the organization
• Collaborated with the Game Development Sales squad on lead qualification
• Researched and analyzed companies for land and expand sales model
• Owned sales process and helped smaller companies succeed with Hansoft From December 2014 to April 2015 (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Manager @ • Manage team of four direct reports to support bottom-of-funnel conversion
• Report to VP of Sales and Marketing and Director of Sales and Marketing
• Develop detailed dashboards and reporting on KPI's and revenue with team
• Work with team to help over 2,000 leads, students, and alumni a quarter
• Forecast quarterly enrollee actuals vs. goals - 90 - 95% accuracy for past year 2.5 months in advance
• Break down team workload in quarterly tactical planning for visibility and tracking
• Motivate team to showcase achievements weekly in work.com to bump activities and results
• Coach team to personal success, growth, and project ownership From February 2014 to December 2014 (11 months) Sales Supervisor @ • Managed team of three direct reports to support conversion from hot lead to enrollment and retention
• Integrated new departments into Sales (Student Services, Career Services, Financing)
• Developed new pipelines in Salesforce (custom objects, workflows, etc) to support workload
• Prioritized and cut incoming workload based on supporting strategies leading to revenue From June 2013 to February 2014 (9 months) Student Enrollment and Admissions Lead @ • Managed team of two direct reports (Coordinator and Representative)
• Built new Sales team from ground up
• Worked with Marketing and Creative Services on company rebranding
• Trained with team and developed Salesforce CRM to support new product and software/tool launches
• Trained departments on Salesforce, Excel, and other tools as needed From June 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 1 month) Student Enrollment and Admissions Coordinator @ • Gathered, documented, and reported on historical student conversion data
• Developed forecasting model with VP of Sales and Marketing
• Processed incoming student data from lead through enrollment From July 2011 to June 2012 (1 year) Contractor @ • Worked with Director of Product Management to streamline customer pipeline
• Placed calls and emails to candidates about available positions
• Provided technical and data entry assistance to team From March 2011 to August 2011 (6 months) Admissions Assistant @ • Recruited leads and students at college and high school recruiting fairs
• Helped applicants by phone and email
• Worked as part of a small team that handled a large volume of incoming data From January 2010 to December 2010 (1 year)
B.A., Studio Art, Mixed Media focus @ Scripps College From 2002 to 2006 CSM Certification @ Scrum Alliance From 2015 to 2015 Entertainment Design @ Cogswell Polytechnical College From 2007 to 2009 Julia B. Campbell is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Marketing, Management, Sales, Public Speaking, CRM, Leadership, Training, Strategic Planning, Analytics, Positive Team Player, Forecasting, Team Leadership, Sales Process, Teamwork
Looking for a different
Julia B. Campbell?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension