Operations & Business Development Manager @ Dizao Organics
An energetic, dynamic and progressive Business Operations professional who has been instrumental in defining, shaping and planning operational initiatives. Recognized as a strong communicator who is adaptable, resourceful, with a cooperative and knowledgeable approach in meeting business operational objectives. Blended experience throughout my career includes: Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Organic Cosmetics Production, Ingredient & Packaging sourcing, Bookkeeping, and
An energetic, dynamic and progressive Business Operations professional who has been instrumental in defining, shaping and planning operational initiatives. Recognized as a strong communicator who is adaptable, resourceful, with a cooperative and knowledgeable approach in meeting business operational objectives. Blended experience throughout my career includes: Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Organic Cosmetics Production, Ingredient & Packaging sourcing, Bookkeeping, and Sales & E-commerce.
Director of Operations @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Greater New York City AreaKey Account & Operations Manager @ Responsible for making sure that relevant policies and procedures are in place to enable the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of all Business Operational activities undertaken by the company.
• Ensuring that all resources are managed and directed to ensure effective business operations and cost satisfaction.
• Establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Participating in the sales process by identifying business development potential & operational practices
• Administering order fulfillment process for 35 clients in accordance with their unique service needs and procedure compliance
• Efficiently overseeing weekly and monthly billing for a set of existing and new accounts
• Ensuring inventory control, daily reporting and ongoing communication with the warehouse team to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost From August 2013 to November 2015 (2 years 4 months) Greater New York City AreaOperations & Business Development Manager @ • Orchestrated the launch of the first USDA certified Russian organic skin care line in the USA
• Regional and local product sourcing, manufacturing and support of operational needs
• Worked closely with certification agencies to guarantee compliance with standards and procedures
• Managed logistics operations to ensure timely and cost-efficient delivery of packaging and finished goods From August 2009 to August 2013 (4 years 1 month) Greater New York City AreaRegional Education Manager @ • Performed and arranged successful client presentations, articulating the value proposition of solutions and service offerings
• Provided management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price level; determined extra account prospective through other companies' services, sections and operations
• Expanded the clientele network and maintained contacts with key market influences to ensure the best support for Aspect Inc. educational programs.
• Enhanced public image and recognition of the agency's name within the business community through new educational initiatives, community outreach and efficient networking From January 2007 to June 2009 (2 years 6 months)
A.O.S., Business Administration/Accounting @ ASA Institute of Business and Computer Technology From 2012 to 2013 Master of Arts (M.A.), International Relations @ Kiev International Institute for the Humanities From 2004 to 2009 Julia Babina is skilled in: Management, Product Marketing, Marketing, Product Development, Budgets, Cosmetics, Marketing Strategy, Leadership, Business Planning, Community Outreach, Strategic Planning, Strategic Partnerships, Beauty Industry, Entrepreneurship, Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension