Certificate of Completion @
Universidad de Los Andes
Senior executive with a 20+ year track record of driving growth and profitability by bringing strategic vision and passion to creating new markets and leading business units in enterprise software and Cloud solutions. Built and managed high-performing sales and services teams, and indirect sales channels to produce increasing revenue streams. Thrives on leading new initiatives, creating excitement
Senior executive with a 20+ year track record of driving growth and profitability by bringing strategic vision and passion to creating new markets and leading business units in enterprise software and Cloud solutions. Built and managed high-performing sales and services teams, and indirect sales channels to produce increasing revenue streams. Thrives on leading new initiatives, creating excitement for innovative solutions, and securing new customer commitments.
Diverse executive experience at start-ups and large firms, in the U.S. and internationally. Proven record as General Manager of a profitable business unit, formulating and executing go-to-market plans, and establishing strategic sales and marketing partnerships. Technology background.
* Enterprise Software & Services
* Business Unit P&L Management
* Global Business Development
* Go-To-Market Strategy
* Cloud-based Solutions / SaaS
* Sales Management
* Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
* Professional Services Management
Vice President Sales, Latin America and Caribbean @ Lead Cornerstone OnDemand's foray into Latin American market.
Define and execute Go-to-Market Strategy for the region.
Generate Revenue from SaaS Offerings: Learning, Performance, Recruiting & EE Cloud solutions.
Manage Sales teams located in four regional markets: Brazil, Mexico, NoLA & SoLA.
Serve as executive responsible for customer satisfaction with Cloud services. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Board of Advisors @ Member of Advisory Board of BizAppCenter, a startup that is introducing an inhouse App Store with system management capabilities for the SMB market. Provide guidance and assistance on business development, strategy, customer relationships and support, and marketing. From 2012 to December 2013 (1 year) Worldwide Vice President, Cloud Alliances @ Manage Resellers and Regional Services Providers on a Global basis, covering North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Responsible for Indirect Product sales over $16M.
Lead Effort to Develop new Partner Program for Partners in Saba Cloud. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Vice President, Sales & GM - Latin America @ • P&L responsibility for multi-million dollar revenue generating business operation, reporting to President.
• Achieved 80% growth in revenues in current fiscal year .
• Record of 10 consecutive years of business unit profitability
• Led team to obtain dominant position in region.
• Built network of alliances & resellers to provide coverage in 15 countries.
• Manage Saba regional sales and implementation consulting organization. From 2000 to 2011 (11 years) Director of Business Development @ • Built strategic global alliances with top firms such as IBM and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
• Negotiated and closed co-selling agreements with U.S. consulting firms.
• Defined corporate go-to-market strategy to generate new revenue streams through alliances.
• Directed sales executives in teaming with partners on customer opportunities.
• Developed and implemented new pricing models for software licensing. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Director of Business Development @ Applicast was an early provider of Cloud Services.
Established strategic partnerships with Siebel Systems and SAP From 1998 to 1999 (1 year) Several Director and Manager positions @ Business Development Director, Network Computing
Director of Marketing, Internet Business Solutions
Alliances Director, Andean Region
Marketing Director, Andean Region
Support & Services Director, Colombia
Presales & Support Manager, International Division From 1988 to 1998 (10 years)
MSc., Management @ Stanford University Graduate School of Business From 1996 to 1997 Certificate of Completion, Management Information Systems, General @ Universidad de Los Andes From 1994 to 1995 BSc., Mathematical & Computational Science @ Stanford University From 1982 to 1988 Juan Cuadros is skilled in: Customer Negotiations, Negotiating Contracts, Sales Management, Team Leadership, Business Strategy, Strategic Partnerships, International Business, Global Management, Client Relationship Building, Executive Management, Profit & Loss Management, Solution Selling, Global Alliances, New Business Development, Cross-functional Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension