National Practice Lead, Analytics and BI @ Rightpoint
Principal Consultant @ Paladin Consulting Group
Chief Architect @ Falkenware
Batchelor of Arts, Computer Science, Vocal Performance @
North Central College
I am a technology advisor, architect and consultant with a passion for helping companies use data and technology to transform the way they do business and dominate their competition. Organizations today know that more than ever, data is their most valuable asset and technology is the engine that drives them forward. Companies that know how to use
I am a technology advisor, architect and consultant with a passion for helping companies use data and technology to transform the way they do business and dominate their competition. Organizations today know that more than ever, data is their most valuable asset and technology is the engine that drives them forward. Companies that know how to use them well have a tremendous advantage in the marketplace.
I help companies of all sizes figure out how to get the most out of their data and technology. In my 10+ years of experience in technology, I have built solutions that deliver great ROI, time and time again. I also have knack for building high performing teams and leading complex projects to successful conclusions.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Data Management / Architecture
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Big Data
- Cloud Architecture
- Software Development / Architecture
- Data Governance
- Project Management
- Team Leadership / Management
I am always looking to connect with and help new people. If you think you or someone you know could use my help, feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] If I can't help you, I probably know someone who can.
Chief Consultant @ At Paladin Consulting Group, we help businesses use data and technology to engage their customers, make better decisions and transform their organizations. Our talented consultants combine deep technical knowledge with strong business savvy to create solutions that truly move the needle for our clients.
We have special expertise in the following:
-BI / Analytics / Data Science
-Data Warehousing / Data Virtualization
-Systems Integration From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Greater Chicago AreaCo-Founder and Chief Technology Officer @ eLytics is the simply the best way to analyze and optimize your email campaigns. It provides a comprehensive SaaS platform that helps marketers ensure their messages get in front of their customers.
As CTO, I am responsible for all aspects of the eLytics technology platform, from product management to application development. During my time as CTO, eLytics has gone from concept to reality; all built with a bootstrap budget using a lean, agile development process. Our 100% cloud based platform is built on cutting edge technology with an architecture designed for performance, scalability and maintainability.
As a Co-Founder, I am actively involved in promoting eLytics and the importance of email optimization to marketers all over the country. I am also involved deeply in all aspects of running the business, including managing the company's budget and raising capital. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater Chicago AreaDirector, Data Management @ Director, Data Management for restaurant deals site Restaurant.com.
- Strategic Planning
- Data Governance
- Data Management
- Data Architecture
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Warehousing
- Campaign Management
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Technology From December 2009 to March 2015 (5 years 4 months) Business Intelligence Engineer @ Led the Business Intelligence and Database Development functions for a third party logistics company.
- Data Warehouse Development
- Report and Dashboard Development
- Database Development
- Database Administration
- Played a lead role in the design and development of a new partner management portal for managing commissions and payments of partner agents.
- Designed and developed a new report access portal for flagship SaaS product 'MySeko'.
- Spearheaded effort to build a subscription service to allow scheduled delivery of reports to 'MySeko' clients.
- Played a key role in the selection of a new warehouse management system.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive disaster recovery plan for all corporate databases.
- Designed a data warehouse to support Business Intelligence and reporting efforts.
- Built several key data integrations between Seko and partners. From October 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 2 months)
Master of Music, Choral Conducting @ Northern Illinois University From 2003 to 2005 Batchelor of Arts, Computer Science, Vocal Performance @ North Central College From 1999 to 2003 Joshua Meurer is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Data Modeling, Data Architecture, Database Administration, Databases, Data Management, OLAP, OLTP, Architecture, Data Warehousing, T-SQL, Data Integration, ETL, Dimensional Modeling, SDLC
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension