Hadoop Developer @ Shammah IT, Marketing & Distribution (SIMD)
Big Data / Hadoop Developer @ Bizelit
(B.A), Business management and information technology @
Liverpool Hope University
A lead Big Data Developer specialising in front and back-end development, with In-depth knowledge and experience with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic projects. Senior Software Engineer with 8 + years experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various software system and internet -based application. I am an enthusiastic individual with the necessary
A lead Big Data Developer specialising in front and back-end development, with In-depth knowledge and experience with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic projects. Senior Software Engineer with 8 + years experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various software system and internet -based application. I am an enthusiastic individual with the necessary drive and determination to reach greater height, seeking new opportunities to challenge me and embrace learning new things that will lead
to the enhancement my existing skills and experience.
Good managerial & leadership skills, communication skills, decision making skills, strategic orientation, analytical skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, initiative and integrity. Extensive knowledge of Linux based operating systems and Linux Server, good understanding of Windows and Linux DNS Servers and a broad understanding and implementation of Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL Database.
Hadoop Developer @ • Developed multiple MapReduce Jobs in java for data cleaning and pre-processing.
• Analyzed large data sets by running Hive queries and Pig scripts.
• Developed Simple to complex MapReduce Jobs using Hive and Pig.
• Involved in creating Hive tables, loading and analyzing data using hive queries.
• Involved in running Hadoop jobs for processing millions of records of text data.
• Worked with application teams to install operating system, Hadoop updates, patches,
• Version upgrades as required.
• Involved in loading data from LINUX file system to HDFS.
• Responsible for managing data from multiple sources.
• Experienced in running Hadoop streaming jobs to process terabytes of xml format data.
• Load and transform large sets of structured, semi structured and unstructured data.
• Responsible to manage data coming from different sources.
• Assisted in exporting analysed data to relational databases using Sqoop.
• Created and maintained Technical documentation for launching HADOOP Clusters and for
• Executing Hive queries and Pig Scripts.
that allows student to enroll on a course and restrict student access from tutors information. Thereby enabling three level of access on the system (The administrator, tutor and student), connecting to xamp server. From January 2014 to April 2014 (4 months) Liverpool, United KingdomWeb Developer @ Java, Strut, Spring, EJB, JSF and JSP, JBoss and Apache Server + I Used these technologies to developed a CMS that enabled our client to take attendances of members and to manage different events. I designed the user-interface for a POS system that connects to a back-end JBoss Server. I developed a chat system using Java RMI and COBOL, with other Java libraries. From January 2009 to July 2011 (2 years 7 months)
MSc Advanced Computer Science @ University of Leicester From 2014 to 2015 (B.A), Business management and information technology @ Liverpool Hope University From 2011 to 2014 Cisco Networking, Cisco Routing and Switching, CCNA @ Aptech Institute of Technology From 2011 to 2011 Software Engineering, Java Technologies @ National Institute of information technology From 2006 to 2009 Joshua Ezinne is skilled in: Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, MVC, Java, AJAX, Web Development, Teamwork, Java Enterprise Edition, Business Analytics, HTML 5
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension