Account Executive @ From September 2015 to Present (3 months) San FranciscoEnterprise Business Representative @ Providing organizations an easy, powerful way to capture their data and generate actionable intelligence from it. Speaking with both IT and business professionals about their day-to-day challenges and initiatives in the Big Data space. Specifically focused on Enterprise +$5B Revenue corporations with
Account Executive @ From September 2015 to Present (3 months) San FranciscoEnterprise Business Representative @ Providing organizations an easy, powerful way to capture their data and generate actionable intelligence from it. Speaking with both IT and business professionals about their day-to-day challenges and initiatives in the Big Data space. Specifically focused on Enterprise +$5B Revenue corporations with large-scale Hadoop, NoSQL and/or Analytic DB implementations. Helping optimize their environments and provide analytics with Pentaho's software solution. From February 2014 to August 2015 (1 year 7 months) San FranciscoInside Sales Specialist @ Recommind provides the most accurate and automated end-to-end eDiscovery, enterprise search and automatic categorization software available. Based on user input, the software understands the meaning behind what users need, automatically and intelligently predicts the best information available and instantly provides the most relevant results.
• Proactively contact leads and prospects to help schedule demos and in-person meetings.
• Take advantage of reports in Salesforce as well as making numerous cold calls on a daily basis.
• Consistently overcome objections and do extensive qualifying with prospects.
• Proactively offer assistance to other reps to help them improve the quality of their calls.
• Took initiative in a struggling territory and quadrupled meetings set in Canada.
• Set a company wide record for achieving quota in 10 straight months.
• Finished as the top Inside Sales Rep for both Q3 and Q4.
• Helped generate over $8,000,000 of opportunities in 2013.
• Won the award for Top Inside Sales Rep.
• Achieved 107% to quota in 2013. From March 2013 to February 2014 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Recruiter @ Andiamo! Group connects high-end technical talent with reputable technology companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. We differentiate from other recruiting firms by providing a high level of service to both the client and the candidate.
• Lead recruiter for multiple IT and engineering positions.
• Establish direct client contact with hiring managers and others involved in interview process.
• Consistently leads team in call volume and outbound activity.
• Establish positive relationships, add value and earn trust.
• Conduct phone screens and face to face interviews with potential candidates.
• Prep and coach candidates prior to each step of their interview process.
• Expert communication and presentation skills. From June 2012 to March 2013 (10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaTerritory Sales Representative @ Cbeyond provides IT and communication services to small business throughout the United States. We offer more than 30 productivity-enhancing applications, including local and long-distance voice, broadband internet, mobile services, voicemail, email, web hosting, fax-to-email, data backup, cloud servers and many more.
• Generated leads via B2B outside sales operations, referral partnerships, and networking.
• Connected with small and medium business owners on a daily basis, running appointments, consulting on growth plans, and closing new sales.
• Responsible for territory management, lead generation, sales presentations, and perfecting how to overcome every objection.
• Top Territory Sales Representative in Bay Area Branch, February 2012 at 375% to quota. From January 2012 to June 2012 (6 months) Walnut Creek, CAMedical Sales Recruiter, internship @ Novasyte specializes in assisting large medical device companies with performing the in-service and education of new medical devices as they are introduced into hospitals around the country.
• Challenged and presented with a new territory each day.
• Cultivated each territory in an effort to find qualified nursing candidates.
• Established rapport and presented job opportunities to nursing professionals.
• Developed communication skills while corresponding through email and one on one conversations.
• Enhanced technical knowledge within the medical industry while developing the ability to recognize qualified candidates. From March 2011 to December 2011 (10 months) Chico, California AreaAssistant Coach @ Coached on a very competitive 18 and under baseball summer traveling team. From May 2008 to August 2011 (3 years 4 months) Parab Mic @ ESPN is a superstar of the sports broadcasting world. The company is the leading cable sports broadcaster, reaching about 100 million US viewers per month.
• Made a positive impression on every person I worked with and was persistent with building relationships to land me more games to work.
• Was a part of providing sound to millions of viewers all over the world.
• Learned quickly that I was there to work, not to be a fan. From December 2007 to 2011 (4 years)
Marketing @ California State University-Chico From 2007 to 2011 Jon Carrasco is skilled in: Lead Generation, Building Relationships, Training, Persistence, Recruiting, Sales, Competitive, Networking, Management, Public Speaking, Leadership, Salesforce.com, eDiscovery, Cold Calling, Time Management, Categorization, SaaS, Litigation Support, Sales Presentations, Relationship Building
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension