Senior Development Consultant @ U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT)
Engineer's Degree @
##What I’ve worked on##
##I’m really good at##
##What I’m looking to do next##
I am looking to join a small-to-medium technology company with an exciting product that speaks for itself, an engineering team that is driven and demonstrates high emotional intelligence, and a culture that rivals other top tier software shops in the valley. Engagement is a key factor for where I want to move next, I want to find a company where I may see myself at for the next 10 years.
• Gathered user stories and requirements from end users: TFS.
• Designed application mockups for proposed system artifacts for client. From November 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 5 months) Enterprise Architecture Associate @ • Developed a brand new call center website, in-store portal, and customer facing site to modernize a client's legacy mobile insurance suite of applications.
• Participated in the complete redesign of the legacy ecommerce data model in order to save NEW annual membership costs.
• Participated in client interviews to gather user stories.
• Prototyped a responsive design site using RESTful API tier to demonstrate organisational capacity to quickly drum up commercial grade websites internally.
• Led innovation initiatives including creation of a mobile customer care portal and incorporation of an enterprise social collaboration suite.
• Oversaw design process of white labeled mobile web application.
• Innovated how company acquires design work, through utilizing online design crowdsourcing.
• Researched multiple leading enterprise social collaboration options, pitched findings to CIO and senior IT staff. From October 2011 to October 2013 (2 years 1 month) Systems Integration Consultant @ • Created extensive code as determined by release requirements to create a new portion of PARIS application.
• Worked closely with client resources and application support team to plan application environment configurations.
• Iteratively combed through application code to ensure program efficiency and to succinctly remedy any preexisting defects.
• Deployed builds to various UNIX environments for systems integration testing. From 2010 to October 2011 (1 year) Project Management Analyst @ • Managed infrastructure enhancement project the updated data loss prevention software, Symantec Vontu, which enhanced reporting, and imposed greater data capture capabilities to backup servers.
• Managed hardware upgrade projects to guarantee enterprise wide application compatibility and future support.
• Organized project schedule to using Project 2007 to coordinate the implementation of AMCP and ICMP methodology projects.
• Identified project risks that would increase over a 5% variance of the original schedule leading to impacts on budget, scope, and timeline. From August 2010 to November 2010 (4 months) Programmer Analyst @ • Analyzed the requirements of a financial system to architect efficient solutions to client’s needs.
• Developed a J2EE code which increased client flexibility to price Mortgage Backed Securities.
• Designed a prototype, according to RAD deployment style, to serve as a proof of concept which successfully demonstrated the use of a new development language to the group.
• Developed code based on SOA principles, to communicate with middle-ware and backend services of the financial system. From February 2010 to August 2010 (7 months) Business Analyst @ • Analyzed process documentation and interviewed SMEs in JAD sessions to gather business requirements.
• Wrote system requirements to guarantee the successful retirement of a Underwriter Servicing System.
• Documented Underwriting products to determine structure in the COTS solution, Misys LoanIQ.
• Created a knowledge repository that facilitated knowledge sharing throughout the 20 member team. From July 2009 to February 2010 (8 months) JMU Computing @ Helping the JMU student, faculty, staff population to troubleshoot computer issues. From August 2007 to April 2009 (1 year 9 months) Inter-fraternity Council Judicial Standards Chairman @ As the Judicial Standards Chairman I performed duties that include but were not limited to:
-Oversaw and trained the Greek Judicial Board which evaluates cases when Greek organizations violate school policies.
-Organized and coordinated Inter-fraternity Council patrol routes.
-Acted as head of the IFC Social Committee.
-Organized Inter-Fraternity Council campus-wide events. From January 2008 to December 2008 (1 year)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension