Senior Development Engineer @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater New York City AreaForward Deployed Engineer @ • Led development of product for client in TV space that enables constraint generation for large scale mixed integer programs and interaction with the resulting solution - it is designed so that end-users without optimization experience can use
Senior Development Engineer @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater New York City AreaForward Deployed Engineer @ • Led development of product for client in TV space that enables constraint generation for large scale mixed integer programs and interaction with the resulting solution - it is designed so that end-users without optimization experience can use it in a mission critical workflow.
• Provided feedback to management, effecting substantial organizational culture and process changes.
Technologies used: Dropwizard, Mithril, coffeescript, Spark, Gurobi, jupyter / beaker notebook, Postgres From August 2014 to May 2015 (10 months) Greater New York City AreaSoftware Engineer @ • Led E2E development of product for Instagram fire hose analysis including novel UI/UX for real-time interaction
• Created a specialized JS micro framework optimized for real-time updates of composable views
• Improved spam detection, near duplicate filtering, and scoring of Twitter streams with NLP techniques
• Architected and led development of online inference system for non-parametric Bayesian topic models
Technologies used: JS, Angular, Go, Python, Redis, Postgres, DynamoDB, BoltDB, ...
• Championed design and transition to high availability service oriented architecture
• Managed hiring and management of internship program, including mentorship and education From September 2013 to August 2014 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaCo-Founder / CTO @ • Developed business model and platform for crowd-sourced craft beer happy hours
• Built clickstream analytics, a qualitative beer search engine, and beer recommender system From October 2012 to June 2013 (9 months) Residential Computing Consultant (Office of Information Technology) @ • Provided computing support for Princeton’s undergraduate community, assisting with any issues related specifically to computing at Princeton or any general technological issues or needs.
• Worked alongside professionals in the OIT Solutions center to diagnose and solve more complicated or pressing software problems. From April 2010 to June 2013 (3 years 3 months) CTO Intern @ • Evaluated emerging technologies with respect to current fit within the MediaMath
architecture / ecosystem.
• Participated in external R&D meetings and documented the technology presented .
• Was engaged in small R&D projects (architecture and development work). From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) Researcher @ • Worked to develop algorithms for automated reverse engineering of logic circuits from gate level to a functional abstraction under Professor Sharad Malik, including but not limited to approaches utilizing SAT solving, graph theory, and machine learning techniques.
• Communicated with researchers located at University of California – Berkeley, SRI International, and Princeton attacking other angles of the problem. From June 2011 to February 2012 (9 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension