Customer Service Representative @ Newell Rubbermaid
Cloud and Data Center Sales Specialist with notable achievements and positions of increasing responsibility in SaaS sales and account management for large public and private customers. Dedicated to empowering customers with customized services and technology models to meet individual needs. A proven track record of exceeding sales targets with collaborative sales strategy and excellent customer relationship skills.
Cloud and Data Center Sales Specialist with notable achievements and positions of increasing responsibility in SaaS sales and account management for large public and private customers. Dedicated to empowering customers with customized services and technology models to meet individual needs. A proven track record of exceeding sales targets with collaborative sales strategy and excellent customer relationship skills. Thrive in fast-paced, high-stress environments with a driven work ethic and a high level of integrity.
Product Sales Specialist - Data Center @ * Promote and evangelize the adoption of UCS server technology solutions for all data center computing requirements for public sector customers
* Educate and encourage customers in adopting data center infrastructure solutions to increase performance, scale easily, reduce resources and expenses by taking advantage of fabric computing technologies
* Drive alignment, focus and successful campaigns with the partner community increasing wins and market adoption
* Drive adoption of converged infrastructure solutions to create the foundation for customer private cloud environments
* Responsible for managing and driving a $90 Million dollar territory across multiple states. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina AreaVirtual Sales Account Manager @ Work in all aspects of sales including marketing, prospecting, cold-calling, account profiling, pipeline creation, network designs and product configurations, unsolicited proposals, collaborative engagement of internal as well as external Cisco partners, resellers, and resources, post-sale management, and ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Execute on Territory plan defined with Territory Business Manager (TBM)
• Be the primary point of contact for Sales AMs for driving sales activity
• Build, drive & close funnel with Partners
• Support named sales list on sales/opp mgmt activities (e.g: programs/promotions)
• Responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
• Together with TBM drive joint planning with specified partners to increase revenue & frequency of buy
• Educate and Build Competence to develop investment and satisfaction within assigned Sales community
• Drive loyalty within assigned Sales community
Finished FY14 at 149% of Product plan
Finished FY14 at 249% of Service plan From July 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 1 month) Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina AreaEnterprise eCommerce Solution Consultant (N.America) @ Work with IR 1000 companies in identifying solutions within the ChannelAdvisor platform to help them aggregate, optimize and add operational efficiencies to their current online retail practices.
ChannelAdvisor is the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) company helping online retailers and manufacturers maximize and optimize their online sales through multiple online retail channels including Marketplaces, SEM/PPC and Comparison Shopping Engines From May 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 3 months) Inside Sales Rep @ • Work extensively with 250+ Partners including Lowes, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, as well as direct to consumer sales.
• Contributed to sales velocity through up selling product on a regular basis.
• Proactively targeted whitespace to acquire new Logos and grow business in the assigned Geo.
• Handled all aspects of the sales process from presale - return authorizations when needed.
• Worked overtime as necessary to attain desired business outcomes.
• Member of senior team associated with special projects to increase business acumen.
• Work diligently to resolve all issues and create customer satisfaction.
• Contribute on a daily basis to the reputable excellence in customer service that fuels the business.
• Selected to participate in upper management focus groups to help increase productivity in the customer service department. From April 2011 to May 2012 (1 year 2 months) Intern @ • Contributed to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitored posts on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, - LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis From August 2009 to December 2009 (5 months) Customer Service Administrator @ • Received telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
• Makes quotations on standard items, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers.
• Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
• Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports to determine department productivity.
• Managed team of 5 territory reps. From January 2006 to August 2006 (8 months) Toronto, Canada Area
Bachelor of Arts, Corporate Communication @ College of Charleston From 2006 to 2010 John Grew is skilled in: Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Marketo, New Business Development, Forecasting, Online Advertising, Sales Management, Multi-channel Marketing, E-commerce Consulting, SEM, Customer Service, Comparison Shopping, Direct Sales, Data Feeds, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension