Vice President of Marketing @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Sydney, AustraliaHead of Product Marketing @ Combining my love of product and marketing I have recently moved into the role of Head of Product Marketing. This is a newly established position for hipages Group, which has been created to foster the synergy between product and
Vice President of Marketing @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Sydney, AustraliaHead of Product Marketing @ Combining my love of product and marketing I have recently moved into the role of Head of Product Marketing. This is a newly established position for hipages Group, which has been created to foster the synergy between product and marketing as we continue to grow our position in the market.
Operating as a bridge between our marketing team and product team, I spend my time:
- Setting the product marketing strategy for hipages, and how to best position and communicate our product.
- Developing the product marketing discipline at hipages
- Ensuring marketing insights and strategy are implemented into product strategy and roadmap to provide real user benefit
- Communicating product value and benefits to our users in a way they not only understand, but also find useful.
- Ensure all of our marketing and communications are consistent in terms of brand, positioning and messaging
- Increasing awareness of and engagement with hipages. From April 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 6 months) Sydney, AustraliaProduct & Development Manager @ Working alongside some very talented developers, amazing product brains, a passionate management team and an inspiring CEO, I have been lucky enough to work in an environment where I can truly own our products and shape their future potential end to end.
Leading our development team, I work closely with the developers across the entire development cycle to make sure we deliver products that match the market need.
Specialising in developing product initiatives for web, mobile and iOS environments, my areas of expertise include:
- Project management
- Development of product strategy and product roadmap
- Documentation of technical requirements and business rules
- Wireframes, UX and design
- UAT testing
- Product launches
- Marketing strategy
- In-house User Training
- Data analysis
- Specialising in development From July 2010 to April 2014 (3 years 10 months) Marketing Manager @ As Marketing Manager, I worked on key strategies to bring our online directories to audiences when they were actively looking for a product or service. This was done through a highly visible expo strategy, a variety of online newsletter programs, and heavy engagement through social networks. A key part of my role was to turn these activities into repeatable, scalable, and reportable operations.
In addition I worked on our trade marketing to attract new customers, while working with the sales team on things such as lead acquisition, script training and customer retention.
While at hipages Group, I successfully took over the management of our newly launched UK product line based out of the Sydney office. Under my guidance, conversion rates increased from 19% to 26% over an eight month time period. This was achieved through not only above the line marketing, but working with our new business and sales team to make sure they were our brand advocates. From October 2008 to July 2010 (1 year 10 months) Advertising Manager @ I was responsible for all creative elements of the Manpower marketing mix including digital content and strategy; advertising strategy, planning and implementation; management of merchandise and collateral including design; research into target market audience behaviors; external communications and PR and metrics detailing return on investment.
In addition, a key part of my role was the research into candidate markets, and developing thorough research reports detailing their demographic and psychographic information.
My operational responsibilities included monitoring of a monthly P&L, management of a small team including hiring, performance reviews, and staff training and development, and reporting back to senior management on key metrics. From April 2006 to October 2008 (2 years 7 months) Senior Account Coodinator @ I was responsible for the daily coordination of all advertising activities for the agency’s largest clients. This included strategic choices surrounding media, creative and branding options, and the day-to-day coordination to ensure advertising was booked, designed and appeared correct. With managing theses account on a day-to-day basis I was able to ensure 100% accuracy of all advertisements placed. From 2004 to 2006 (2 years) Media Assistant @ In this role I supported the Media Director in all elements of Media Planning and Buying across a broad range of industries; my responsibilities were to create media schedules, plan and book media, research target market audiences and provide strategic suggestions to clients. From 2004 to 2004 (less than a year)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) @ Australian Graduate School of Management From 2013 to 2015 Communications, Advertising, Marketing @ Western Sydney University From 2002 to 2004 Johanna Seton is skilled in: Product Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Technical Product Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Wire Framing, Online Advertising, Marketing Research, Business Strategy, Marketing Communications, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Creative Strategy, New Business Development