SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE – CFO – CONTROLLER
Senior finance executive with an extensive experience in the full complement of corporate finance functions for small to medium sized, high-growth organizations doing business in domestic and international markets. Successful in aligning corporate finance with enterprise-level strategies, and linking finance to all aspects of operations to achieve fiscal conscientiousness, improve
SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE – CFO – CONTROLLER
Senior finance executive with an extensive experience in the full complement of corporate finance functions for small to medium sized, high-growth organizations doing business in domestic and international markets. Successful in aligning corporate finance with enterprise-level strategies, and linking finance to all aspects of operations to achieve fiscal conscientiousness, improve performance, increase profits and enhance shareholder value. Expert internal consultant with top-notch finance and accounting skills combined with high-caliber management qualifications, strong judgment and proven leadership talents. Qualifications:
Strategic Business & Finance Planning Corporate & Multidivisional Financial Reporting
Budgeting Planning, Forecasting & Control Management Reporting & Executive Decision Support
Process & Performance Improvement Due Diligence & Deal-Making - IPO, M&A, Divestiture
Financial Modeling, Analysis & Reporting Financial Controls & Cost Reduction
CFO @ • Recognized for aligning financial functions with organizational vision, mission, and operational and growth strategies.
* Establish internal controls for all accounting and financial systems enabling efficient daily operations; develop and manage financial reporting, forecasts, budgets, and long range plans.
• Collaborate with Senior Management Team (SMT) and address financial implications of overall business operations.
• Oversee annual and monthly financial reporting in accordance to GAAP and prepare accurate financial forecasts.
• Manage internal and external audit process with “Big 4” firm, Ernst & Young.
• Direct implementation, maintenance, and enhancements to NetSuite ecommerce platform in relation to financial operations.
• Provide guidance on product portfolio management and acquisitions; develop long range operating plans and provide detailed analysis and modeling to support Company’s long term vision.
• Institute and guide effective cash management accounts and procedures; manage tax accounting, corporate insurance, annual renewal negotiation as well as contributing to investor relations. From September 2009 to Present (6 years 4 months) CFO @ From July 2008 to September 2009 (1 year 3 months) VP of Finance and Operations @ • Provided key leadership in corporate and operational finance functions; managed financial and operational controls and performed cost accounting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
• Implemented effective financial controls through establishment of necessary systems and procedures.
• Oversaw development of accurate and related information regarding performance and key metrics for investors and senior leadership.
• Managed operational departments including customer service, billing, payroll, HR, warehousing, purchasing, accounting, and finance. From October 2006 to September 2007 (1 year) Controller @ • Oversaw all treasury and risk management functions; managed banking relations and maintained credit facilities.
• Performed preparation and review of all SEC reports in compliance with regulations.
• Established comprehensive budgets with senior management and department leaders; collaborated on growth strategies.
• Managed A/R and A/P ensuring timely vendor payments. From 2004 to 2006 (2 years) Regional Controller @ • Guided accounting, planning, forecasting, and P&L functions throughout North East Region with 17 offices.
• Supported management team in improving EVA, cash flow, and return on investment through financial expertise. From 2002 to 2003 (1 year) Corporate Controller @ With oversight of 7 domestic and 1 European plant, a corporate finance executive and a key member of the executive management team. Held direct accountability for all aspects of the corporate finance function, and played a key role in enterprise-level strategic planning, decision-making and leadership. From 1986 to 2002 (16 years)
MBA, Accounting @ Almeda University From 2001 to 2003 BA, Accounting @ William Paterson University of New Jersey From 1979 to 1983 Bloomfield High SchoolSt Francis Xavier School Joe Rotonda is skilled in: Financial Reporting, Forecasting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Modeling, Strategy, Corporate Finance, Due Diligence, Internal Controls, Finance, Budgets, Leadership, Management, Analysis, Project Planning, Mergers, Cash Management, SEC filings
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension