Highly skilled and articulate manager experienced in general and project management. Exceptional value-added decision-making capabilities. Personal capacity to lead team(s), design and facilitate highly effective strategic goals and direct/manage organizational change programs and initiatives. Management style includes influential-educational approach, as well as coaching, mentoring and consulting attributes. Ability to effectively analyze, prepare, negotiate and execute contracts; create
Highly skilled and articulate manager experienced in general and project management. Exceptional value-added decision-making capabilities. Personal capacity to lead team(s), design and facilitate highly effective strategic goals and direct/manage organizational change programs and initiatives. Management style includes influential-educational approach, as well as coaching, mentoring and consulting attributes. Ability to effectively analyze, prepare, negotiate and execute contracts; create and articulate value propositions; create and present customer solutions, and create highly-effective technical presentations. RCRA, DOT, 40 Hr HaZWper, ISO Certified.
Account Manager @ For over 65 years Baker has provided application expertise and equipment rental solutions to a growing number of industries. Our national and international network of locations and product application experts are dedicated to providing you with the best equipment and personalized service available.
We work in a tough business. The hours are long, working conditions are demanding and unforeseen challenges are common. The job can’t wait for second chances: you have to get it right the first time. The company you choose to partner with is critical to the success of your project. You need a partner you can rely on… whose knowledge and experience in delivering proven solutions is unsurpassed… whose personalized customer service is unmatched… and whose inventory and breadth of product far exceeds the nearest competitor. BakerCorp, the acknowledged leader in containment, pumping and filtration equipment solutions, has built its reputation on a long history of outstanding customer service, quality products and application expertise. Since 1942 customers have relied on the people, the equipment and the solutions from BakerCorp to solve their most challenging applications.
The Baker team is comprised of highly-trained veterans that are dedicated to delivering unparalleled personal service 24/7/365. With so many parameters to weigh, so many intangibles to factor in and so much riding on every judgment call— these are the professionals you want behind your job. From September 2012 to Present (3 years 4 months) Project Manager @ • Coordinate all transportation and logistics of hazardous and non-hazardous material.
• Ensure all financial obligations are met with customer and Waste Management. Responsible for overall project profitability, budgeting, projections, etc. this currently is around $4 million per year. Participate in routine financial reviews.
• Identify best practices that assist customers in reducing waste volumes, increasing operational efficiencies, identifying optimal equipment usage and generating cost savings. Provide written business cases, which address the environmental, operational and financial benefits and disadvantages of proposed best practices.
• Assist in the development of a facility waste management plan including identification and implementation of minimization and recycling opportunities, establishing and administering satellite accumulation areas, developing waste collection programs, and management of storage areas
• Create and incorporate a successful safety culture.
• Supervise daily activities of on-site personnel. Oversee employee development, which also includes direct supervision of on-site subcontractors.
• Proper application of RCRA & TSCA regulations to assist in completing waste profiles, to provide guidance on waste characterization & analysis and to properly complete container labels and waste shipment documents, ensure compliance with ISO and government ran agencies.
• Compile and submit federal waste reports for Marathon.
• The ability to plan and facilitate a business review for the client on a quarterly or annual basis From October 2001 to September 2012 (11 years) Project Specialist @ From October 2005 to June 2010 (4 years 9 months) Senior Executive Assistant to President @ Professionally represent the President and the organization to all internal and external stakeholders.
Maintain confidentiality, decorum, discretion, and poise that are appropriate for the office of the President. Keep the President informed and connected with current events in the organization, and aware of upcoming commitments. Act as liaison between President and the Senior Team of Waste Management. Act as liaison between President and external Executive Organizations and Board members. Provide support to the WM Team 200. Lead the RAA Leadership campaign program in Las Vegas, including programs, awards and agenda. Approve all AFE’s for President. Gather, prepare and deliver all correspondence, memos, letters and presentations. Make and manage travel arrangements, prepare travel itineraries, and prepare/submit expense reports for the President. Supervise two Executive Assistants and three interns. Coordinate all office procedures to ensure continuity. From February 2003 to October 2005 (2 years 9 months) Senior Executive Assistant to VP of Sales and Marketing @ Provide full support for Vice President and 2 Directors. Responsible for gathering information and preparing various reports. Assist in budget preparation. Prepare P & L and variance reports monthly and quarterly, which also include allocating invoices to proper general ledger accounts and reconciling monthly charges. Prepare all slides, graphs and flow charts for presentations using Power Point and Visio. Act as Event Coordinator for all conferences including agenda, travel, banquet facilities, and hotel arrangements. Make travel arrangements, handle calendars and provide full administrative support for the department. From October 2001 to February 2003 (1 year 5 months)
San Jacinto College From 1983 to 1985 Jo Gosselin is skilled in: Hazardous Waste Management, Waste Management, Waste Reduction, RCRA, Waste, Recycling, Environmental Awareness, Sustainability, Environmental Management Systems, Solid Waste, Environmental Consulting, Environmental Services, Remediation, Environmental Compliance, Environmental Impact Assessment, Asbestos, EHS, EPA, ISO 14001
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension