Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) @
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
Data-driven digital marketer with expertise in SEO, SEM, social media marketing, Email marketing, blogging, web analytics and market research and with experience in digital marketing agencies. Clients I have served are in industries of Ecommerce, finance, education, marketing and consumer goods. Strong SEO with a proven track record of improving SEO traffic and SEO revenue for the
Data-driven digital marketer with expertise in SEO, SEM, social media marketing, Email marketing, blogging, web analytics and market research and with experience in digital marketing agencies. Clients I have served are in industries of Ecommerce, finance, education, marketing and consumer goods. Strong SEO with a proven track record of improving SEO traffic and SEO revenue for the clients. Tools I am proficient in are Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tool, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrend, Screaming Frog, Moz, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, SearchMetrics, SEMrush, Mailchimp, Sysomos and Simply Measured.
SEO Manager @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) SEO Analyst, Site Merchandising @ Manage the SEO channel at Bloomingdale’s: create effective SEO initiatives, collaborate with product managers, web developers and site merchandisers to implement the SEO strategies and drive the success of SEO; manage various SEO agency and vendors; collaborate with the paid search team to determine the best search strategy and drive the success of search (SEO and paid search)
• Increased 39% SEO traffic and 37% SEO revenue YoY in Q2 2015, which makes SEO the largest marketing channel in traffic and second largest channel in revenue at bloomingdales.com From September 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City AreaSEO Strategist @ Led SEO strategy for a fashion retailer client New York & Company:
• Created SEO roadmap for New York & Company and helped pitch the SEO initiatives to their head of Marketing, Site Merchandising and Technology;
• Worked with the site merchandising team and development team to automate SEO processes such as 301 redirect process for NY & Co.;
• Identified the SEO issues on the website, provided solutions and was involved in the whole process of implementation from submitting requests, providing consultation, doing SAT testing and providing approvals for the code releases;
• Conducted keyword research and provided on-page recommendations;
• Helped set up reporting dashboard and provided benchmark report and monthly reports to track and monitor the SEO performance;
• Brought in new insights and SEO expertise and greatly improved the standard of SEO deliverables across the team. From June 2014 to September 2014 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaSEO Analyst @ From March 2014 to June 2014 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaInbound Marketing Analyst @ • Provided digital marketing strategies to more than 10 clients in industries of finance, Ecommerce, education and consumer goods and helped improve SEO traffic and SEO revenue for the clients;
• Performed comprehensive SEO site audit for clients’ websites and helped improve on-page SEO performance of the websites;
• Provided deep backlink analysis for the clients and helped remove harmful links;
• Performd A/B testing and multivariate testing for the clients’ websites and helped improve the conversion rate;
• Prepared and presented monthly web analytics reports with actionable insights;
• Conducted market research on audience insights for the clients’ brands and present the detailed target segmentation solutions;
• Measured the ROI of clients’ digital campaigns;
• Performed comprehensive competitor analysis in SEO and social media for the clients' websites. From March 2013 to March 2014 (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City AreaOnline Marketing Intern @ • Executed search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns;
• Monitored KPIs for search engine optimization utilizing tools (Google webmaster tool, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Blueprint);
• Conducted keyword research and made keyword recommendations to the Content team to achieve higher search rankings;
• Tracked website performance and distributed ad hoc web analytics reports to other teams;
• Created and edited the pay-per-click landing pages through HTML
• Grew search engine and social media traffic for the website; achieved higher rankings for targeted keywords From December 2012 to March 2013 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Intern @ • Conducted competitive market research;
• Created and launched Email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp; improved the click-through rate and open rate by 6% and 9% respectively;
• Managed the social media channels for the company to create word of mouth and brand awareness and interacted with social followers of the company. From August 2012 to October 2012 (3 months) Greater New York City AreaFounder | Owner @ • Conceptualized, started, and operated an innovative, stylish restaurant catering to the university and surrounding neighborhood, customers through effective promotion strategies
• Successfully attracted and catered to 200 - 300 customers daily, within the first week of operation.
• Realized and sustained a 50-60% gross profit from the start.
• Acclaimed by online, newspaper and TV reviews for six months following the opening.
• Sold the business after a year for a sizable profit, doubling the start-up investment. From November 2010 to June 2011 (8 months) Foreign Affairs Department Intern @ Received numerous government delegation guests to the 107th Canton Fair including the Ambassador of Venezuela, the Consul of Egypt, and the Taxation Bureau of Japan. Resolved issues raised by the international exhibitors. From March 2010 to May 2010 (3 months) Marketing Assistant @ Hired to conduct marketing research, summarize sales patterns, and conceive and implement marketing strategies. Maintained reciprocal relationships with seven corporate clients such as Samsung, Mitsubishi, and Media, and successfully resolved problem issues. From July 2009 to September 2009 (3 months)
Master, Marketing @ University of Rochester - Simon Business School From 2011 to 2012 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), International Trade @ Guangdong University of Foreign Studies From 2007 to 2011
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension