Agency Group Operations Manager @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) London, United KingdomTravelling @ From December 2014 to March 2015 (4 months) Senior Trader @ From July 2014 to December 2014 (6 months) Trader @ From April 2014 to June 2014 (3 months) Delivery Team Lead @ - Managed the Delivery team (6 people) with
Agency Group Operations Manager @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) London, United KingdomTravelling @ From December 2014 to March 2015 (4 months) Senior Trader @ From July 2014 to December 2014 (6 months) Trader @ From April 2014 to June 2014 (3 months) Delivery Team Lead @ - Managed the Delivery team (6 people) with a focus on best practice in set-up, optimisation, campaign reporting and execution of our delivery strategy.
- Worked closely with the Sales leaders to provide results driven digital media solutions.
- Identified areas of improvement for all team members to help them develop their skills.
- Resolved individual performance issues when they arose & conducted the annual Performance Reviews.
- Documented best practices, provided relevant training & rolled out new products.
- Recruited new team members, created tailored training schedules & determined workloads across the team.
- Worked closely with the Media/RTB team From January 2013 to January 2014 (1 year 1 month) Delivery Manager @ - Approved and/or provided alternative solutions for Insertion Orders (pricing, targeting and inventory projections).
- Tested creative to ensure all tracking was in place and that the ads appear correctly.
- Troubleshoot and worked with Sales/Agency to resolve any creative problems.
- Applied targeting/publishers to the campaigns, set live & monitored.
- AppNexus, The Trade Desk & GBM
- Managed the strategic delivery of campaigns to exceed advertiser objectives.
- Provided campaign pacing, delivery insights and recommendations to the Sales team across multiple Agencies.
- Analysed campaign performance and executed the required optimisations.
- Continuously liaised with Sales to ensure advertiser objectives were being met & to assist them when responding to client briefs.
- Liaised with Media to ensure we had enough inventory for all campaigns. From May 2010 to December 2012 (2 years 8 months) Melbourne, AustraliaCampaign Manager @ - Trafficked campaigns into the ad server: Setup the order and uploaded creative’s.
- Tested creative to ensure all tracking was in place and that the ads appeared correctly (third party, flash & gifs).
- Provided detailed feedback to Sales when there were creative issues so they could inform the client/agency.
- Managed client/agency communication for sending out conversion/retargeting tags, implementation and troubleshoot when issues arose.
- 2nd Tier Technical support for Delivery Managers/Sales/Clients. From September 2009 to April 2010 (8 months) Melbourne, AustraliaCampaign Manager @ - Account and Campaign Management.
- Created and approved Insertion Orders.
- Trafficked campaigns into the ad server (OpenX).
- Monitored and handled campaign traffic.
- Provided online advertising solutions and quotes for external clientele.
- Worked with RewardsCentral to deploy email campaigns.
- Supported company sales by liaising with internal and external clientele with effective and efficient communication to develop and maintain strong client relationships. From November 2008 to September 2009 (11 months) Sydney, Australia
Bachelor of Information Technology, Interactive Multimedia @ Swinburne University of Technology From 2004 to 2006 Jess Dell'Olio is skilled in: Ad Networks, Ad Serving, Digital Media, Online Advertising, Ad Exchanges, Advertising Operations, Behavioral Targeting, Display Advertising, comScore, Campaign Management, Mobile Advertising, DoubleClick, Real-Time Bidding, Online Campaign Management, Trafficking, Management, Team Management, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension