Owner / Operations Manager @ Dreamscape Business Services Ltd.
Okanagan University College
Global Vice President, Product Marketing - Accountants @ Leading Sage’s global product strategy for the accountant market, I work with my team and Sage’s accountant businesses from around the world to innovate and define the future global solutions Sage will develop for accountants, while at the same time ensuring our regional tax and compliance solutions align with
Global Vice President, Product Marketing - Accountants @ Leading Sage’s global product strategy for the accountant market, I work with my team and Sage’s accountant businesses from around the world to innovate and define the future global solutions Sage will develop for accountants, while at the same time ensuring our regional tax and compliance solutions align with our global strategy. I am also responsible for leading the development and execution of comprehensive, integrated go-to-market plans for all global solutions in the accountant market segment, as well as global partnerships and programs for accountants. From April 2015 to Present (7 months) Vice President & General Manager, Sage Accountant Solutions @ As Vice President and General Manager of Sage Accountant Solutions, I am responsible for leading the accountant business and strategy for Sage North America. My teams innovate and deliver the technology, education and services accounting professionals need to support small and mid-size businesses. At Sage our goal is to help accountants get closer to their clients and ensure they remain their most trusted, valuable advisor. From October 2013 to September 2015 (2 years) Vice President, Partner Programs & Channel Sales @ As Vice President of Partner Programs & Channel Sales at Sage North America, the following were included in my areas of responsibility:
- The Sage Accountants Network (SAN) program for Sage North America, including Sage 50-Canadian Edition (formerly Sage Simply Accounting), Sage 50-US Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree), Sage 300 ERP (formerly) Sage ERP Accpac and Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS), as well as all other Sage products that are part of the SAN program in North America
- Management of the Solution Provider program and channel sales for Sage 50-US Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree)
- The Certified Consultant Programs for Sage 50-Canadian Edition (formerly Sage Simply Accounting) and Sage 50-US Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree)
- The Educational Partner Program for Sage North America
In all of these areas, I have full P&L responsibility and oversee and manage the channel programs, lead gen, marketing activity and overall strategy. From October 2011 to September 2013 (2 years) Greater Atlanta AreaSr. Director, Partner Programs @ As the Sr. Director of Partner Programs at Sage North America, I managed the following:
- The Sage Accountants Network (SAN) program for Sage North America, including Simply Accounting, Peachtree, Accpac and MAS, as well as all other Sage products that are part of the SAN program in North America
- The Educational Partner Program for North America
- The Certified Consultant Program for Peachtree From June 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 5 months) Director, Partner Programs @ Management of the Following Programs:
- The Sage Accountants Network (SAN) program for Simply Accounting and Accpac
- The Educational Partner Program for the same products From January 2008 to June 2010 (2 years 6 months) Owner / Operations Manager @ As Dreamscape’s founder I managed all aspects of the business from initial start-up through significant growth to eventual disposition. My ongoing role included all forecasting and budgeting, HR management, government compliance, management of tenants and services provided to tenants.
Dreamscape managed the following services for over 250 active clients:
• P&L mgmt and consulting
• Bookkeeping and accounting incl. day-to-day mgmt of AP and AR, bank and inter-company reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow projections and mgmt, government remittances, payroll, financial statement prep, bank reporting, loan apps, etc.
• Business plan development incl. forecasting, feasibility analysis, franchise plans
• Audit facilitation, working as our client’s representative in government dealings
• Creation and execution of marketing strategies, campaign mgmt, trade show and event mgmt, business consulting
• Mgmt of clients start-up requirements
• Simply Accounting training, consulting, troubleshooting and software implementation
Our clients included for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises varying in size from start-up to multi-million dollar organizations in industries such as construction, real estate, property dev, retail, professional svcs and hospitality.
Under my ownership, Dreamscape underwent two major expansions requiring us to relocate and hire additional staff. Our business growth was driven by referrals from clients and other professionals. From November 1995 to January 2008 (12 years 3 months)
Jennifer Warawa is skilled in: Strategic Planning, Training, Project Management, Accounting, Marketing, Program Management, Consulting, Public Speaking, Channel Program..., Channel Sales Management, P&L Management, Channel Sales, P&L Responsibility, Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Strategy, Management, Start-ups, Budgets, Sales Process, Cloud Computing, Lead Generation, Solution Selling, Leadership, Product Management, Small Business, Professional Services, Software Industry, Partner Management, Management Consulting, Business Intelligence, Marketing Strategy, Channel Partners, Product Marketing